Chapter 25

A Fool Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Yong’s POV.

 

Some months later..

 

“So, are we going to your house?” Jenny asked me. We had just finished practicing,

“Jenny, I am tired, sorry” I replied, almost bored and tired.

“But they are three months you always said this. Hyo Jin has gone, I don’t see any problems” she was angry.

“I am always tired, this is the problem.” I whispered when I heard her name, the name of the person that hurt me and still hurt me.

“Okay, see you Tomorrow. Rest more.” She kissed my cheek and went out of the room.

 

I entered in my house and I sat on the couch; tears started falling down. That period for me was horrible, I felt bad, depressed and I didn’t even know why. It was like thorns were born in my heart and hurt me everyday. I wanted to know why I was like this.

 

I decided to take advantage of my feels and so I decided to write a song. I always took advantage of them. In that period I had a lot of inspiration but fortunately my work didn’t keep away my baby from me. My baby… woah.. he was almost one years old. He also spoke, he was so cute, and he also walked. His first word was “appa”. He called me like this a day. He didn’t see me for a long time and when I went to my ex mother-in-law house, he saw me and he said “appa” and kept run towards me. He was an angel and I was proud of him.

 

My relationship with Hyo Jin was good, we were “friends”.  We called each other just to decide when I could see the baby. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter