Chapter Three

Until We Met Under the Moon

I cannot believe I just met Kai. I literally cannot believe it. I couldn't even take my nap because I was too busy thinking about him. I go to my dance practice completely flustered.

As soon as I get to the gym, I see Tao and Sehun walking to the locker room and I run immediately into the dance studio.

"Tiana! There you are." Nalani said as she walked up to me.

"I need to talk to you and Alice tonight."

"Why? Did something happen?"

"Oh yeah."

"Does it involve Kai?" "Hell yeah it does." I said.

"Oh god. Did you see him?"

"I didn't just see him."

"He talked to you?" She said surprised.

"Only because I bumped into him."

"What? Alice, come here!"

Alice walks over to us and we stand in a mini circle.

"What's up?"

"Guess who talked to Tiana today?"

"Luhan?"

"No. Wait, Luhan? Alice--"

"Was it Suho? You both are always together."

"No. Kai."

"Kai! He's so pretty."

"Alice!"

"Sorry." "Before we go back to you, Alice is there something you'd like to share with us?" Nalani asked her.

"Well,"

"Oh my god." I said.

"What?" "I know that look. I have that look."

Nalani then gasped out loud, "You like Luhan, don't you?" She smirked.

"Well," "That's actually really adorable." I admitted.

"He's really nice."

"You've been talking to him?" "Since we met." Alice blushed. 

"Aww!" Nalani and I said in unison.

"All right ladies, let's circle up."

We all circled up and the President and Vice President of our dance team told us that we'd be performing during the second half of half time at Saturday's game.

"Today we're going to run through the dance, and clean it up. No exceptions. I want it to be spotless."

"Yes ma'am!" We all said in unison. We were dancing to Jessie J's "Masterpiece" (A/N: I am IN LOVE with that song) and we all loved the song, so it was going to be a lot of fun. We ran through it a couple times, cleaned some spots up, while perfecting others. Then we ran through it again and we called it a day.

We were walking out of practice when we see Kris, Luhan, Suho, Xiumin, D.O, Tao, Sehun, and Kai standing by the front desk.

"Babe," Kris said as he walked up to Nalani.

"I would hug you, but I'm insanely sweaty right now."

"I don't care. Come here." Kris said as he pulled her close to him.

"They're really cute." Alice said to me. "Yeah, they are." I said with a small smile.

I see Luhan come up behind Alice. "Hey,"

"Hey." She said shyly. God, they're cute. I thought to myself.

"Nice to see you again," I turn and see Kai beside me.

"Yeah."

"Did you get a chance to nap?" "No. I couldn't."

I was too busy thinking about you.

"Did you have a good practice?" he asked me.

"Yeah. We cleaned up a lot of stuff, so it'll look perfect on Saturday."

"Are you guys performing at halftime?" He asked me.

"Yeah. The second half."

"Cool. I'll make sure to check you guys out." He smiled.

"Cool." I smiled back, which was a first.

"Are coming to our party on Saturday?" Kai asked me.

"Um yeah, for a little while anyway."

"Good."

"Why is it good?"

"Then I'll get to see you again." Kai smirked. Is he flirting with me? God, I can be so dense.

"Um, I should get going. I have an early class in the morning."

"Me too. I guess I'll see you Saturday, if I don't see you earlier."

"Yeah. I'll see you Saturday."

Meanwhile

"He is really holding back." Sehun said as he watched Kai and Tiana talk to one another.

"Yeah. He's really not himself. I mean he is, but you know what I mean?" Tao asked. "Yeah, I got you." Sehun said.

"Did you know they spoke earlier?"

"No idea. It must have been when she was out with Lay and Chen. They told me she had to leave early, so it had to have happened then."

"Wait, did you see that?" D.O asked.

"What?" "He just smirked at her."

"Ooh. He LIIIKKKEEESSS her." Tao smirked.

"Shut up." Sehun said as he playfully pushed him away. "Of course he likes her, she's his mate." "WHAT?" Sehun, Tao, and Xiumin said in unison.

"Why do you think he hasn't shut up about her in last few days?" Suho said.

"OH! Now it all makes sense." Xiumin said.

"He deserves to be happy and I think Tiana is the girl to do it." Suho smiled. "You really like this girl, don't you?" Xiumin asked.

"Of course, I want what's best for Kai." But why does Suho feel like he should be in Tiana's life more than Kai?