Ch. 6 - SOULS's Alternative Pack

Wolf Pack Politics (Revised and Edited)

With the SOUL pack...

 

Victoria wasn’t sure what it was but here was something different about this pack. It was less orientated with hierarchy and more with equal respect to everyone. The SOUL pack does have both an alpha and a beta but all choices seemed to be made through whole pack discussions as a pose to what the alpha wanted.

 

Upon arrival in the SOUL territory the alpha, Xiumin, had the pack gather round and introduce themselves.

“Hi, I’m Suga, the beta, and this is my mate Minwoo. Welcome to the pack” said a brown-haired boy. Minwoo had orange hair and smiled at Victoria who nodded and smiled back.

“I’m Daehyun, I hope that you enjoy becoming a part of the SOUL pack” said a guy with brown hair and full lips. Lastly, stood a boy with brown hair and an amazing smile. Victoria recognised him from when all the packs met in ROYAL to take the sisters. She was automatically drawn to his looks from when she first saw him.

“Hello, I’m Giriboy, the youngest of the pack” he said with a cute smile and wave. They all exchanged a few stories and bits about themselves. The more that Giriboy spoke the more that Victoria decided that she liked him. In her eyes he was handsome, respectful and had a loyal and kind personality, which was everything she wanted.

 

Later on Xiumin decided that the pack should go over a few things.

“Victoria, welcome to our pack. I’m sure you’ll love it here but if you do have any queries don’t worry about asking any of us, we will all be happy to help” the alpha said while the other pack members nodded in agreement. “Although I am the alpha I don’t see myself as a person to boss you about and tell you what you can and can’t do. It’s not in my nature. I’m just the spokesperson that guides us all. Maybe it’s because I am only a carrier and not a dominant but who knows”

Now Victoria understood why this pack was so different. The alpha being a carrier means less tension and pressure within the pack and more trust and respect.

 

Later Victoria’s new pack mates went on to mention the Daehyun and Xiumin were going to mate this year which left Giriboy as the only dominant available for her to mate with. She would obviously have to get to know him first but in her eyes it wasn’t an issue as she liked him a lot already. Also mentioned was that, as there were only 3 caves, Giriboy would move from his cave to share with one of the other pairs. Victoria immediately rejected this plan and said that he should remain where he was and that they would share.

“I’m new and I feel that it’s unfair for you to be moved because of me. Also i’m not bothered about sharing so I don’t want you to think that you have to leave your cave out of courtesy. To be honest, I would like to share so that I can get to know you better” Victoria said honestly to Giriboy who nodded and smiled.

“Okay, if you don’t have any problems with it then I would like to stay so that we can get to be good friends” the young dark haired boy replied.

 

The pack talked for a while longer before they all left for their caves in pairs. Victoria and Giriboy fell asleep while talking and getting to know each other better.