Ch. 12 - How it all turns out

Wolf Pack Politics (Revised and Edited)

With the ROYAL pack...

 

Donghae was excited. He was going to see all of his daughters again. He hadn’t though he would get to see them for a very long time, if ever.

 

The first to arrive was Sooyoung with the rest of the STARLIGHT pack.

“Umma” Sooyoung shouted as she ran to Donghae and T.O.P to greet her parents. The rest of the STARLIGHT pack greeted them and took a seat, all apart from one boy that stood very close to Sooyoung.

“And who might this be?” T.O.P asked like a typical father after seeing how close the boy had gotten to his daughter.

“I’m Mino, Sooyoung’s mate” The boy said confidently while entwining his fingers with Sooyoung’s.

“Oh, I see” T.O.P said before walking off. Mino looked to his mate who just shrugged.

“Oh, don’t worry. He just has to get used to the fact that his daughters are all grown up and mated off now” Donghae said with a sigh.

 

Next to arrive was the DRAGON pack. Donghae was very proud to see that CL was mated with the alpha.

“I see that you followed in your umma’s footsteps and got yourself an alpha” Donghae joked.

“Yeah, it was a close call though” CL began “We had a situation with Gohn, the youngest, losing control when I came into heat but Junhyung got to us just in time to make Gohn snap out of it. Bless him, he won’t stop apologising to us but it’s just one of those things. No harm done” CL said with a shrug.

 

When WATERFALL arrived there was an awkward atmosphere, it was clear that things weren’t right within the pack.

“I would like you to take four of my pack members. I’m exiling them from WATERFALL and if you don’t take them they will have to fend for themselves and that may be a problem with two of them in cub. So really it would be in your best interests to take them in. I’m sure that you would enjoy having your daughter back anyway” Chansung said to T.O.P before even greeting the head alpha, gaining shocked gasps from various other people.

“Hello Chansung. I’m fine thank you” T.O.P said with a sarcastic tone while rolling his eyes. “Of course I will take them, all of them. What did they do exactly?”

“None of them can follow simple orders. It shames me to admit that my beta is among one of your new members” Chansung sighed.

“Simple orders? You were trying to force us to mate with each other against our own will when you knew that we had both already chosen partners” TK said bitterly and Lim Kim nodded in agreement.

“Oh” T.O.P said sounding a little shocked before gaining composure “well, let’s not argue anymore. You can all join ROYAL now and Lim Kim, my dear, I welcome you back with open arms”

 

Donghae was looking at Ailee, his daughter that was now part of the MOON pack, in confusion. Ailee looked as if she was in cub but that couldn’t possibly be as any person in cub from this year’s mating period wouldn’t be showing yet at all.

“Wow, honey you’ve put on some weight they must be feeding you too well” Donghae said while greeting and hugging his daughter.

“I have, three cubs worth of weight to be exact” Ailee said putting a hand on her stomach and giving her mother a grin.

“What are you talking about? You can’t be that far along in cub yet” Donghae said confused.

“Oh, it’s a miracle umma. I can conceive anytime, not just in the mating period as I don’t come into heat at all. I’m like a normal human. I was worried during the mating period as I didn’t come into heat, all the worry and stress it caused made me faint. That was when Himchan found out that I was pregnant. I had conceived before the mating period when me and my mate, Alex, practice mated” Ailee said as the blush, from the embarrassment of the last sentence, reached her cheeks. 

“That’s amazing. Congratulations. I always knew that you were special from the moment you were born” Donghae said before hugging his daughter and her mate.

 

Finally four of the SOUL members arrived; Xiumin, Daehyun, Suga and Minwoo. They greeted everyone and before T.O.P could ask where his daughter was Xiumin stepped onto a tree stump so he was up high and spoke directly to the entire group of people there.

“You’re all wondering why myself and T.O.P called this meeting. It is going to be hard to believe but we have discovered a new wolf pack called OPAL” he said to the crowd in a leaderly manner. Lots of people gasped and shook their head in disbelief, astonishment and shock as the two remaining SOUL members, Victoria and Giriboy came from the trees followed by seven men.“This is OPAL. They mean us no harm. In fact, the seven of them are going to help the Forest greatly” Xiumin stepped down and T.O.P took up his position. The other packs were all staring at the new comers in wonder.

“These seven men are all carriers and want to find mates as they know that their pack has no chance of continuing as it is. That is why they entered the SOUL territory in the first place. After myself, Xiumin and Ken, the alpha of OPAL had a discussion a decision was made. All remaining dominants from each pack will come forward, if they want a mate. We will sort out a system for pairing them with the new comers. Is this understood?” T.O.P explained and everyone nodded.