Ch. 20 - ROYAL ... STORM

Wolf Pack Politics (Revised and Edited)

With the ROYAL pack...

 

The new pups and carriers were immediately taken into the birthing cave. The three pups whose umma didn’t come were taken on by Bambam until their mother arrived. Xiumin and Sungmin checked over the pups and carriers while Himchan, Minhyuk and Donghae cleaned up and looked after the two injured Dominants.  Their pack was called STORM. The Brown wolf with a limp was the beta and he was called Woobin. His mate was Hojoon and they had four new pups. The grey wolf with the scratched eye was called Insoo and his mate was Jinwoo. They had two cubs. The black alpha wolf was called Dongwoo and his mate was Key. They had three cubs. The taken cubs were never mentioned in their introductions.

 

Joonyoung and Geunsuk went to find T.O.P when they returned. They explained everything they had been told, including the stolen cubs and the alpha and his mate staying, to the other alphas. The decision was made to keep someone on watch constantly, at least 10 dominants. After a week Fie was strong enough to stand guard. Jooyoung was now conscious but was still finding it hard to move with his broken ribs. Insoo’s gash had healed but left a large scar across his right eye, luckily he still had perfect vision.  Woobin’s arm had now healed and he was back to full health.

 

“Hey beautiful, how are my babies doing?” Woobin asked his mate when he was fully healed and they could be fully reunited. He lay down facing Hojoon, sandwiching the pups between them.

“Yohyung, Junseob and Junyo are fine and greedy as always. Hyungyo is still struggling so a few of the others have been letting him le of them so he gets a fair share” Hojoon said to his mate. He looked at him and then kissed him gently “I’m so glad that you’re okay” Woobin smiled back before picking up the smallest pup and laid him close into his chest.

“Come on little one. You can have me all to yourself for a while your greedy brothers steal your umma” he joked while the ‘greedy brothers’. Hojoon giggled at this.

 

“I have missed you so much” Jinwoo said while gently rubbing his thumb over his mate’s new scar above his eye.

“I know. I missed you too but we’re safe now” Insoo said while he caressed his mate’s cheek. He then looked to his pups. “All of us are safe now” Jinwoo smiled but then he remembered something and a sad look appeared on his face.

“We’re not all safe. Dongwoo and Key haven’t shown up yet” Jinwoo said with a sigh.

“You know what they’re like. They’ll show up soon” Insoo said to reassure his mate.

“I hope so” Jinwoo replied before snuggling down to sleep with his mate and their cubs.