Ch. 10 - WATERFALL's Members Want to Choose

Wolf Pack Politics (Revised and Edited)

With the WATERFALL pack...

 

The whole pack was at their weekly meeting, the last before the mating period would begin. The pack definitely had some things to sort out.

 

“I want someone else and so does he, why do you feel the need to force us to mate with each other?” Lim Kim asked the alpha. For some reason Chansung still insisting upon Lim Kim and TK mating but neither of them wanted to, their hearts were in different places.

“Our pack needs to increase and become strong. The addition of females to the packs will undoubtedly increase all pack numbers. I am not worried about the number of cubs but the quality of them. Weak cubs are less likely to survive. As my beta TK is strong and healthy, therefore his cubs will be of the best quality” the alpha explained, but Lim Kim only got angrier.

“So you’re saying that no one else is of suitable quality? And why am I any better than Hyunwoo as a carrier?” Lim Kim snapped at her alpha that, in her opinion, made no sense.

“What I am saying is that, as my beta, TK is of a better quality than your desired Mark and as a well bred female from a different pack you are of better quality than Hyunwoo. Therefore the two of you will mate, that is my final decision” Chansung proclaimed sternly before disbanding the pack meeting.

 

For the next few weeks there was a strange atmosphere within the pack. All members kept to their pairs; Chansung and Minhyuk, TK and Hyunwoo, Gongchan and Ravi, Lim Kim and Mark. Each member, besides the alpha, knew that the argument that Lim Kim and TK was making was totally right and fair but no one dared to speak up about it again.

 

In the middle of the night Mark woke up to a strange grunting noise. As soon as he came to he knew what the problem was. Lim Kim was grunting in discomfort as she had come into heat. Mark knew that if he didn’t leave immediately that he would end up getting them both into a lot of trouble. As he got up to leave the cave Lim Kim called his name.

“Mark?” she said in a smell begging voice “Don’t leave me. Please. It hurts”

“I can’t stay you know I can’t, I wish I could make you better but I have to go” Mark said desperately. He needed to leave now because the longer he stayed the more intoxicating Lim Kim’s scent became he hated the fact that his lover was in pain but he knew that he wasn’t allowed to ease the pain without getting them both in serious trouble.

“Please Mark, I can’t stand it anymore. I just ...” Lim Kim started but couldn’t finish as she drifted into a long groan of pain. That was it, Mark couldn’t bare it anymore. Seeing the girl he loves hunched and groaning in pain with sweat dripping from her forehead due to the fever and begging for him to help. That’s when he did the unthinkable, he mated with her.