Ch. 18 - ROYAL ... What can we do?

Wolf Pack Politics (Revised and Edited)

With the ROYAL pack...

 

“We need to help them” Soohyuk said. T.O.P had just relayed, to all of the other alphas and betas, what Fie had told him.

 

“What if they come here next though? We need to stay here to protect our own” Chansung said.

 

“There are enough of us that we can do both. We do not lack in dominants. There are enough of us that we can go help and have wolves to stay just incase the other pack get here” Joonyoung says earning a nod from Junhyung and Xiumin.

 

“Instead of purposely seeking out a fight why don’t we help the pack with pups by evacuating them and bringing them here so that we can protect them and our own at the same time?” Geunsuk asks. Now that, T.O.P thought, was a very good idea.

“I like that, that’s good thinking that is. We will send some dominants to fetch the pack and bring them back”

 

“They may not want to leave their den though if they have new cubs” Xiumin said. As a carrier he knew how much people wanted to keep their cubs safe in the den after their birth.

 

“We will just have to convince them that it is for the best. From what Fie said it can’t be too far away from here” Cream said matter-of-factly.

 

“I know where they went to hunt, it is only 30 minutes away” T.O.P confirmed. “We have 25 dominants. 9 will go to bring the other pack here. The other 16 will stay here”

 

“I suggest that the new fathers stay here as it would probably just cause more problems for them to go. Plus no one can protect cubs better than their own fathers” Ken said sensibly.

 

“Okay then. So Junhyung, Taewoon, Chanyeol and Ravi you’re staying here. Also Soohyuk, L.Joe, U-Kwon, Cream, Mino and Gohn need to stay. We need to have six more stay. Any ideas?” T.O.P said.

 

“Fie and Jooyoung can’t be counted in the 25; really we only have 23 that we can use at the moment. They have to stay here. So we only need four more to stay” Taewoon said.

“T.O.P and Chansung should stay so that there are more alphas here to keep order as everyone will be worrying and panicking so we need more alphas to help Junhyung, Taewoon, Chanyeol and Ravi keep everything under control here” Suga said to the others.

 

“Yugyeom and Jonghyun should stay. They are two of the best fighters we have so they should stay” Chanyeol said and everyone else nodded.

 

“So Myself, Junhyung, Chansung, Taewoon, Chanyeol and Ravi will stay out of the leading members and then Soohyuk, L.Joe, U-Kwon, Chanyeol, Mino, Gohn, Jonghyun, Yugyeom, Fie and Jooyoung will also be here” T.O.P says.

 

“That means that Geunsuk, Joonyoung, Suga are going on the mission out of us lot then. That puts Joonyoung and Geunsuk in charge of the evacuation mission” Junhyung says and Joonyoung and Geunsuk nod to each other. “Kyuhyun, TK, Mark, Alex, Daehyun and Giriboy will also be going”

 

With groups to stay and go figured out Joonyoung and T.O.P went to the cresh to tell whoever was in there what was going to happen. Junhyung and Xiumin did the same but in the birthing den. Chansung and Geunsuk told the dominants that were outside the caves. The carriers said goodbye and be safe to their mates and the dominants did the same with their mates and pups. All of the group that would stay to protect the den and caves were stood outside the entrances of them waiting just in case. The mission group set off on their way to find the other pack.