Ch. 5 - WATERFALL'S Welcome

Wolf Pack Politics (Revised and Edited)

With the WATERFALL pack...

 

After an hour’s travelling, Lim Kim had arrived at her new home ground. To be honest, she had never really wanted to leave ROYAL but she knew that all of the begging, pleading and tantrums in the world wouldn’t have let her stay. She knew that she would just have to deal with entering a new pack. The only thing she was really worried about was the alpha, Chansung, as he seemed very blunt and to the point and Lim Kim wasn’t sure if she liked that or not.

 

Whilst travelling all of the pack members had introduced themselves. The athletic, brown haired boy with a handsome face was called Minhyuk and he was the alpha’s mate. The beta was tall with a nice smile and his name was TK. The youngest, black haired boy, Gongchan, was mates with a boy with a deep voice called Ravi. Hyunwoo was the boy with the round face and dimples. Lastly there was Mark. He was handsome with cute charms. Lim Kim felt a little more relaxed after the others had introduced themselves as now fewer things were unknown to her.

 

After being given a quick tour of the WATERFALL land by the beta, Chansung called a pack meeting. All 8 pack members, including Lim Kim were gathered around in the main cave which the alphas occupied.

“So, Lim Kim, I expect you now feel welcome. There are things that we need to discuss and now is the time to do it” said the alpha. “Firstly, Lim Kim, are you ready to mate this year?”

“Yes, this will be my first year to go into heat” Lim Kim answered. She knew where this was going.

“Good, good. In that case I expect you to mate this year. Is that understood?” asked the leader while his mate sent Lim Kim and apologetic and embarrassed look.

“Yes, that is understood” Lim Kim answered in a strong voice. Truth was that she didn’t want to mate this year unless she was sure she had chosen the right dominant out of her 2 options, TK and Mark.

 

“Good, you will be mating with TK as soon as you come into season” The alpha announced as if it meant nothing for Lim Kim to have her freedom of choice taken away. Luckily for her the beta didn’t seem particularly happy about this either and judging by the worried look on Hyunwoo’s face she thought it was because those two were planning to mate. TK tried to protest but the alpha cut him off.

“No, you will mate with Lim Kim and that is final” Chansung said sternly before disbanding the pack meeting.

 

Lim Kim lay in the cave that night wishing that she was chosen to go to one of the other packs instead of this one.