Ch. 14 - ROYAL ... One Year On

Wolf Pack Politics (Revised and Edited)

With the ROYAL pack...

 

T.O.P was looking around and smiling at how his pack had grown over the last year. With the addition of four new members and 5 cubs things were a little hectic but he wouldn’t ever complain about.

 

The ex-WATERFALL members and ex-OPAL members settled well. They instantly became good friends with the existing ROYAL pack and Lim Kim coming back was never going to be a problem. 

 

His most proud moment was last year when Lim Kim birthed his grandson, little Tihoon. He was the cutest little cub he had ever seen besides his own daughters. The little cub was spoilt by his grandparents and was lucky enough to have four other little friends to play with; Hyunwoo and TK’s son Hyun, Kyuhyun and Jin’s twin boys Jihyun and Kyujin and L.Joe and Yibo’s son Yijoe.

 

With more cubs to be added this year, T.O.P was a little sad that he and Donghae couldn’t have more due to their age. He would always have loved a son and he knew that Donghae would have liked to have more but they were always happy with the five daughters they were already blessed with. There were already three more cubs due this year; Soohyuk and Ilhoon’s twins and Yibo and L.Joe’s second cub.

 

But T.O.P knew that in this next few weeks his territory would become much more full and lively as all the other packs were coming together to meet. This was an idea that T.O.P had put to the other alphas and much to his happiness all of them, even Chansung, agreed. They were to spend three months in the ROYAL territories with all the other packs as a social gathering.

 

T.O.P and his mate would get to see their daughters and friends again and would get to meet the rest of their grandchildren for the first time.