Ch. 27 - ROYAL ... Returning to normal

Wolf Pack Politics (Revised and Edited)

With the ROYAL pack...

 

CL, Sung Joon, Yibo, Sooyoung, Ilhoon, Hojoon and Jinwoo were all anxiously huddled together outside the cave waiting. They didn’t want to move until their mates and children returned. Donghae and T.O.P were also stood waiting for the safe return of their grandchildren. After an hour rustling could be heard in the woods. Junhyung burst out from the trees with two pups clinging to his back. He ran straight over to the waiting carriers. The others all followed closely behind Junhyung and made their way out of the trees and over to their mates.

 

“Oh, my Eve” Sung Joon said while taking his daughter from the rescuer after he had reunited his own daughter with his mate. “Thank you so much Mino. I don’t what I would have done if we couldn’t get her back”

“There’s no need to thank me. I know Gohn would have done the same for me. Speaking of Gohn how is he?” Mino asked.

“He came round a little while ago but Himchan won’t let him out of bed yet because of how long he was out for. I’m going to go take Eve to him to stop him worrying. Thanks again” Sung Joon said before making his way into the caves.

 

“Wangwoon? Wow, look how big you got. I’ve missed you so much. I promise umma will never let you be taken again” Jinwoo said while showering his pup in hugs and kisses. He finally stopped and looked to his mate and then the pups saviour “Thanks Soohyuk, for getting him back for us”

“Not a problem” Soohyuk said before bowing and going to his mate.

“Hi, I was wondering if you would take Dongwoo’s little one. It’s just that he knows you and I think he would be more comfortable waiting for his dad with you” Junhyung asked the STORM member.

“Of course. Seungjoo come sit with us and we will wait for your appa alright.” Jinwoo said holding his hand out for the cub that nodded and walked over to him.

 

“Hyungseob, are you okay? Umma has missed you so much. My little Yohyung, your brothers have been whining for you this whole time” Hojoon taking Yohyung in his arms and kissing his eldest on his cheeks. Then he kissed his mate thank you too.

“Our family is complete again” Woobin said with a smile before picking up his eldest son. “Let’s go meet your new siblings shall we?” the little boy nodded and then they made their way to the caves.

 

After all of the families were reunited and the other dominants had returned and everyone was accounted for things settled pretty quickly. There were a few issues to be sorted out though. Dongwoo had to explain to Seungjoon that his umma wasn’t around anymore which was heartbreaking for them both. Once his son had calmed down he took him to meet his siblings. There was also the thing of where Seungho was going to stay. Through his efforts he had earned a place with these Silver Forest packs but which one was the question. Lastly something had been playing on T.O.P’s mind for a while and he decided that he would give a week for things to settle back to normal and then he would call a meeting for the alphas to discuss his thoughts.

 

A week later all of the alphas and betas were gathered with T.O.P to discuss the head alphas thoughts.

“So I know you are all a little bewildered as to why I called you all here. The thing is that for the last month I have been thinking about the time all of the packs have spent together here and how we have all gone through so much together. I am putting forward the idea that we all combine and live together” T.O.P said in his authoritative voice. This shocked some of the alphas but others, such as Xiumin, Junhyung and Geunsuk were not surprised in the slightest and had been considering the same thing.

“You mean that we disband the packs and all join ROYAL?” Chansung enquired.

“No, I think we should all live together here but each pack will still be a pack and each alpha will still be the alpha of their pack.” T.O.P confirmed and Chansung nodded satisfied with the answer.

“How will we all fit on the ROYAL lands and still leave space so that we don’t exhaust our food supplies?” Joonyoung asked realistically.

“You are correct in saying that if we all stay in just the ROYAL lands will run out of food. This is why I think that we should expand into the territories of the packs that are going to join us then there will be enough room for everyone and for more in the future years as well as plenty of food” T.O.P explained his plan which he had thought out well.

“Okay, I’m in. I know the rest of my pack would love to stay and I enjoy the family and friends atmosphere that we have built here” Xiumin announced.

“I’m in too. This is a much better environment for our cubs than being back at our land” Geunsuk said.

“I want to stay too. I don’t think any of our pack could face going back anyway, I know I couldn’t” Dongwoo admitted.

 

Eventually all the alphas agreed to the plan and then told their pack members. Everyone was happy with this idea. It also meant that Seungho could stay without having to pick a pack. Everything had finally settled down and had gone back to normal.