Ch.3 - Joining MOON

Wolf Pack Politics (Revised and Edited)

With the MOON pack...

 

Ailee found that the members of this pack were all very welcoming. She immediately felt safe and at home with these 6 men. At first appearance they looked a little rough around the edges but after spending a few hours with them she realised that they are all very caring towards each other. She was nervous about being in a new pack but when they made their introductions she realised that there was nothing to worry about and that they would take care of her.

 

“Well, this is your new home, it’s nothing special but we hope you come to like it here” Alpha Joonyoung said before showing off his crooked smile. “As you already know, I’m Joonyoung, the alpha of the MOON pack. This here is my mate Himchan” The alpha said gesturing to the handsome black-haired man next to him. Himchan smiled and waved hello.

 

“I’m Chanyeol, the Beta. It’s nice to meet you” The extremely tall boy said with a smile before turning to a younger boy with short brown hair and pulling him in close. “This is Injun. He isn’t my mate yet but he will be once he comes into heat this year” Injun gave an embarrassed nod making everyone else giggle.

 

Next in line to introduce himself was a quiet, athletic looking boy. So far Ailee hadn’t heard this boy say too much. “I’m Yugyeom. I hope you enjoy being in our pack.” Yugyeom spoke and then came over to shake Ailee’s hand, which she thought was sweet. Next thing she knew guy with blonde hair pushed Yugyeom out of the way and grabbed her hand to shake it.

 

“I’m Alex. I’m single just so you know” the blonde said with a huge grin. This was followed by tuts and sighs from the other pack members. It was obvious that Alex was full of energy and that he was very forward with things.

“Was telling her that on her first day here necessary? You’ll scare the poor girl away. Not everybody is used to your upfront way of doing things Alex” Said Joonyoung in an attempt to rein him in.

“I was just letting her know so she knew that she had more than one option” Alex answered back making Joonyoung sigh, roll his eyes and mouth an apology in Ailee’s direction. This all made Ailee laugh. She thought that the blonde was cute and funny.

 

Ailee was later given a tour of the territory by Alex as he wouldn’t let anyone else do it. Then she went to sleep in the shared cave where the whole pack slept, to no surprise, with Alex so close that he may as well have been snuggled up to her. She was going to enjoy living with the MOON pack, she was sure of it.