Ch. 15 - ROYAL ... Social Gathering

Wolf Pack Politics (Revised and Edited)

With the ROYAL pack...

 

Everyone had arrived and were greeting each other. The five sisters and their families were the last to all come together to talk.

“You don’t know how much I miss you guys” Victoria confesses to her siblings.

“I know we were so used to always being together that it was strange to be apart” CL agreed.

“I’m glad that we did go our separate ways though, if we didn’t none of us would have met our mates or had the chance to have cubs” Sooyoung says while leaning back into Mino’s chest as he wraps an arm around her waist.

“We’re glad that you found us too” Mark says while holding Lim Kim’s hand. Suddenly a mass of wolf cubs and toddlers came over to where the 10 people were sat.

 

A little reddy-brown wolf cub crawled into Mark’s lap and stretched so that his head and front paws were on Lim Kim’s lap. At the same moment a little girl sat on Ailee’s lap and two little boys sat, one on each knee, on Alex’s legs. Lastly, a little black cub shifted into a little girl and hid behind Giriboy’s back. All the adults laughed.

 

“Wow, you must be run off your feet” Junhyung said to Alex and Ailee who chuckled.

“Yeah, they’re a handful but we wouldn’t change them for the world” Alex said.

“I’m not a handful appa” said one of the male triplets to Alex.

“Oh, are you not? Sorry Junri. I must have been thinking of some other cubs” the father joked.

“Me and Yuhong behave, don’t we umma?” Said the little girl on Ailee’s knee.

“Yes, Zuri, you do” said the umma making everyone laugh, except for Junri who folded his arms across his chest stubbornly and pouted.

 

“Are you going to say hello, Kaeli?” Victoria asked her daughter who just shook her head. Giriboy pulled the little one into his lap and her hair. “These are your aunties, uncles and cousins”

The girl looked up and around the group then turned to her mum who nudged her forward. The little girl took a few weary steps and then ran towards Mino and hid behind him, clinging to his shoulders. Her parents sighed but the others laughed.

“Hello little one, I’m uncle Mino. Come and sit with me” He said. The little girl looked to her parents who nodded and then she sat on her uncle’s lap.

“She is real shy and has a preference for dominants. At home she follows Daehyun and Suga everywhere” Giriboy explained.

 

“Will he get scared if I come over and him?” CL asked Lim Kim.

 “No, while he is in wolf form he is happier. That’s what he does when he is scared or uncomfortable with a situation, he shifts. He’ll be fine with you” Lim Kim told her sister. CL moved over and sat in front of the wolf cub and him gently.

“Hi sweetie. I’m your auntie CL” she said and after a few minutes the cub crawled onto her lap. CL paused a little, shocked but then picked the little cub up and moved to sit back next to her mate. Junhyung then started to the cub that CL had put back on her lap.

“He likes you. Usually it takes Tihoon a while to warm to people” Mark said with a smile.

 

“Do you believe me now when I say that you will make a great umma?” Junhyung asked his mate. She nodded in reply.

“Don’t worry. I thought I might not do well but as soon as the cub is born the worries just disappear” Victoria reassured her sister.

“We were worried about being parents but after seeing the others in STARLIGHT with their cubs we realised that we’ll be fine” Sooyoung added.

“Isn’t it crazy to think that in few months we will all have kids?” Ailee said and everyone agreed.