Ch. 17 - ROYAL ... Shocking Events

Wolf Pack Politics (Revised and Edited)

With the ROYAL pack...

 

Two weeks after all of the cubs were born Fie and Jooyoung came back from a hunt. Fie was half carrying, half dragging Jooyoung as he was limping himself and could barely stay stood. He got about a meter away from T.O.P before collapsing to the ground. There was blood everywhere and people began to panic with most people shifting into wolf form. T.O.P sent for Xiumin and the alpha carriers immediately as they were the ones who dealt with all of the medical side of things. Eventually they managed to stabilise the two dominants and even managed to get Fie back into consciousness as he was in better condition than Jooyoung. Jooyoung had broken his right back leg, 3 ribs, had various deep gashes on his body and bruising everywhere. Fie just had a broken front leg and a few scrapes and bruises.

 

“What happened to you?” T.O.P asked once Fie had come round.

“We decided to go a little further to hunt to see if we could find more big game. There are two other packs that were fighting. We tried to stay out the way and hid in the bushes. But then one of the members of the pack that was attacking the others came out of a den with a pup. They were trying to steal it. Jooyoung got really mad and rushed over to help and then I followed him and got beat up” Fie explained. T.O.P was shocked that there were other packs, how did he not know about this? He was supposed to be head of the Forest and he didn’t know there were two other packs and that they were very close by. Also they were fighting so close to him and to steal a cub was a capital offence, the lowest of the low. He needed to help the other pack, this much was clear.

 

“What happened to the other packs?” T.O.P asked.

“Well, I’m not sure. The alpha of the pack being attacked pushed us away towards the woods. He told me to take Jooyoung back and stay there so that the rest of our pack didn’t get hurt. He said he would keep the bad pack away from our direction” Fie said crying while remembering what happened. D.O and Zelo had arrived after being sent for. D.O was Fie’s tears away while Zelo just sat quietly holding Jooyoung’s hand.

 

“Okay, thank you Fie. You did the right thing trying to help. I also know it must’ve been hard for you to talk about so thank you” T.O.P told the younger. He patted Fie’s had and then got up and walked outside.  He called for all of the Alphas’ and Betas’ to attend an urgent meeting, he also sent for Ken who, although he was no longer an alpha, was listened to and respected as the alpha he used to be. Then he sat waiting for them to come to him.