Ch.4 - The DRAGON Pack

Wolf Pack Politics (Revised and Edited)

With the DRAGON pack...

 

“I’m sorry, CL.  But we have quite a distance to cover to get home as our territory is the furthest from ROYAL. It won’t bother you to change to your wolf form with us will it. It’s just that we get there much quicker that way” Junhyung, the alpha explained. CL nodded and then changed into her honey blonde wolf form. The others promptly copied and then they continued on for two hours until they reached CL’s new home.

 

“Sorry again that it is such a trek to get to our territory” Junhyung said when they had changed back into people and he saw that the new addition to his pack was breathing heavily and visibly tired. As CL tried to reassure the pack members that she was fine she went dizzy and wobbled before falling towards the floor. Luckily the alpha was close to her and had quick reflexes so he managed to catch her before she could hurt herself. He managed to get her moved into the communal pack cave.

 

The next thing that CL knew was that she woke up with her head in the alphas lap with him and the other members talking to one another. She immediately sat up to move out of the alphas lap but her head was still fuzzy and she went dizzy again.

“Steady there. You need to take it slow after you out” said Junhyung in a soothing voice while he supported her and shuffled her around so that she was sat next to him with her back up against the cave wall.

 

“I told you both that you were being too loud” said the skinny boy sat on the alphas other side to the two members sat opposite them. The other two in turn just stuck their tongues out at him and continued on with their conversation. The man on CL’s other side just chuckled and then turned to her while offering his hand.

 

“Hi, I’m Taewoon the Beta of DRAGON. It’s nice to have you in our pack. I thought that I would start the introductions as it must be weird for you to not even know any of our names” Then he shook her hand.

 

“Hello, I’m Jooyoung” the skinny boy said and waved. Immediately the two other boys came over to you and sat right in front of you. “Here we go” Jooyoung continued seeming irritated. Both boys shot him unpleasant looks.

 

“I’m Jonghyun, it is a pleasure to have such a beautiful young lady join our pack” said the older of the two boys with a big smile and bow.

“I agree. You will definitely be an asset to our small pack. I’m Gohn by the way” said the younger boy with a cheeky grin. Jooyoung was mumbling under his breath in the background which made CL giggle. The giggling made her dizzy again though and she ended up swaying and falling to lean against Junhyung’s shoulder.

 

“Are you sure you’re okay CL?” asked a worried looking alpha. He had put his hand on the girl’s forehead to check if she had a temperature but she didn’t seem to.

“I’ll be okay by tomorrow. It’s just that I’m a bit weak. I was the smallest of my sisters when I was born and always got ill. It just means that nowadays I can’t overexert myself. I’m sorry” CL said apologetically and turning away to avoid looking at the leader. “It seems that you pulled the short straw and got the dud female”

 

Junhyung turned her head around to face him. “Don’t say such things. It just means that we need to watch over you a little more that’s all. Don’t you ever think that you’re a burden to anyone, especially to this pack. Now let’s all get some rest and then tomorrow we can show you around our territory” The alpha said and that’s what they did.

 

CL drifted off to sleep thinking about how much she already liked her new home and her new pack mates.