Ch. 25 - ROYAL ... Attack!

Wolf Pack Politics (Revised and Edited)

With the ROYAL pack...

 

It had been two weeks and Seungho had settled in to life at ROYAL reasonably well. He didn’t become an official member of any pack but just joined ranks of the mass of wolves that all occupied the ROYAL territories at the minute. Even though all of the packs were set to go back to their homes a month ago the alphas had jointly decided that everyone would stay at ROYAL until the SHADOW pack had been dealt with. The majority of Seungho’s time was spent with Yugyeom, the very wolf that initiated his discovery by the ROYAL wolves. The two were sat together when they heard sudden shouting and ran to above ground. Above ground they could hear more shouting, sobbing and heavy panting. What they saw was much worse.

 

Daehyun, TK, Chanyeol and Gohn were all unconscious on the floor with severe cuts and bruising. Chansung and Ravi were limping around. Fie had had his left eye scratch to the point that Seungho was sure that it couldn’t be saved. Though L.Joe looked to be in worst state, he was laid on the floor and his back right leg was in a position that told Yugyeom that the leg would be lost. As they looked around they saw that even the some of the carriers had left the caves. Some of them were in absolute hysterics.

 

“They’re gone. We lost them” Suga said as Kyuhyun, U-Kwon and Jonghyun arrived next to him.

“What do you mean you lost them?” Junhyung growled to the SOUL beta. He was obviously very upset. Yugyeom had just thought it very strange as Junhyung was known to be a very caring, understanding and lenient alpha.

“Stand down, Junhyung. I know you’re upset, we all are. It can’t be helped that they couldn’t follow. They tried their best” T.O.P said sternly but in a soft tone.

“But she’s gone T.O.P. I can’t calm down. Who knows what they are doing to her. She’s gone and I don’t know where they took her. I feel so helpless” Junhyung said breaking down.

“I know. Don’t you think that L.Joe, Mino and Soohyuk all feel the same? Can you imagine how Woobin feels? This is the second time this has happened for him. Gohn doesn’t even know what has happened yet as he is still unconscious. You also seem to forget that some of them are also my grandchildren. I know how you feel, believe me” T.O.P reasoned and Junhyung nodded. T.O.P walked over to the head alpha.

 

“They attacked didn’t they? How many pups did they take?” Seungho asked clearly upset.

“Yes, they had three concentrate on the guard while the fourth slipped around and got into the caves. As its night nearly everyone in the caves were sleeping. Seven were taken, some this years and some last years.” The Royal alpha answered sadly.

“Oh my god. I am so sorry. We didn’t lose anyone did we?” Seungho said looking around to identify missing people.

“No, everyone is alive, some just alive and a couple may not be the same afterward but they all made it” T.O.P admitted and Seungho sighed in relief.

“I know that we were going to wait until next week to retrieve the cubs from the SHADOW den but with some of the new to be taken being so young I recommend we go immediately. I know for a fact that they don’t have the means of looking after such young cubs” Seungho said. He knew where they were and wanted to help ROYAL get back what they had lost.

“That’s all well and good but we can’t rush this” T.O.P said but Seungho cut him off.

“If we gather the able bodied dominants, apart from a few to stay and keep order here, we can go now while SHADOW are not expecting us and while they are tired from the fight earlier” Seungho said with defiance. T.O.P stood thinking for a moment, he could see both the pros and cons of this plan. He wasn’t sure but in the end went with his gut instinct.  

 

“Okay. The injured plus myself, Geunsuk, Cream, Giriboy, Jonghyun and Jooyoung will stay. The rest of you will leave immediately” T.O.P said and then Seungho went to gather who he needed before they set off into the woods on their rescue mission.