Ch.26 - ROYAL ... Taking back their own

Wolf Pack Politics (Revised and Edited)

With the ROYAL pack...

 

On the way to the SHADOW territory, Seungho went over the plan. Junhyung was to lead Woobin, Soohyuk, Mino and Suga into the cave the pups were in. They were to sneak around the edge of the territory and stay hidden near the cave entrance and only to enter once the wolf in there, which Seungho said would be Sheer, had left to help his pack fight. They would evacuate the pups and leave for the ROYAL land immediately with all of the pups, they were not allowed to stay and fight or to turn back as the pups were the main priority. Seungho was going to lead the others directly to Blade, the leader of SHADOW, and the other members, Garth and Thor. They would fight and make sure that none of the SHADOW wolves got back to the cave where the pups were being evacuated. Seungho, Dongwoo and Alex would attack Blade. Kyuhyun and Mark will fight Garth. Taewoon, U-Kwon and Insoo are to go for Thor and when Sheer appeared Joonyoung would to take him down. There was no forgiving or niceness, they were out to kill their target.

 

“Is everyone clear on what is going to happen?” Seungho asked as he faced the wolves that came with him. He had stopped just outside of the SHADOW territory to go over the plan. They all nodded and Junhyung and his group splintered off.

 

“Oh, would you look at what the cat dragged in? It’s our so called pack mate that was even once our leader. What are the odds of seeing you again so soon, and with friends too? I honestly didn’t know you had any” Blade said sarcastically when Seungho and the ROYAL wolves showed themselves.

 

Seungho knew that Blade would expect him to plead and beg and talk things through as he had never been one for violence. That is why Seungho managed to pounce on Blade as he didn’t expect it at all. At the same time Kyuhyun and Taewoon pounced on Garth and Thor who were still shocked from seeing Blade get taken down so easily. Immediately Dongwoo went for Blade’s throat while Alex ravaged the SHADOW leader’s legs to prevent him from getting up if he over powered Seungho. Mark held Garth’s throat so tight that the SHADOW wolf was gasping for air, he barely had minutes left. Insoo tried to grab hold of Thor’s neck but got swiped across the face as the enemy wolf had managed to get away from Taewoon. U-Kwon was still biting down hard on Thor’s back leg when the latter got up and howled before thrashing about to try and shake U-Kwon off.

 

Thor’s howl had been an alarm call as within seconds, Sheer, the fourth SHADOW pack member had appeared. Joonyoung instantly flew at Sheer and took him down to the floor. His positioning and timing had been so good that when he brought him down his head hit a boulder and smashed his skull, he was killed immediately.  He stopped to survey the situation and to see where he was needed. Garth’s lifeless body was left unattended as once he had been choked to death Mark and Kyuhyun had ran over to help the team set to bring down Thor as they were struggling. Joonyoung decided to go to help Seungho, Dongwoo and Alex with the enemy alpha.

 

 

Meanwhile...

As soon as they had seen Sheer dash out of the cave entrance Junhyung signalled for his team to enter the cave. Soohyuk was to take his own cubs.  Junhyung would take his pup and another older STORM pup. Mino would take his and Gohn’s pup. Woobin would take his own pups and one of the older STORM pups as he was used to handling more than one pup and Suga would take L.Joe’s pups.

 

“Appa!” a young boy cried while running towards Woobin.

“Hyungseob, I’ve missed you so much. It’s okay now, we’re here to save you all” Woobin assured his son with a hug. The dominants grabbed the cubs and then ran as fast as they could back to ROYAL without turning back. The young cubs were carried in the mouths and the older cubs from the previous year shifted into human form and rode on the backs of the dominants. Junhyung howled while exiting the SHADOW territory, this was the signal for the others that the pups had been saved.

 

 

Back with the others...

Mark and Kyuhyun both ran as fast as they could and took down a front leg each. This resulted in Thor being brought to the floor. Taewoon and U-Kwon held down his back legs and then Joonyoung clamped his jaws around his neck.

 

Insoo went to Alex’s aid and starting tearing at the legs of the SHADOW leader. Dongwoo had managed to rip open the main artery of Blades throat and his muzzle was drenched in blood.

 

The extra power from the helping wolves meant that the fight was over in minutes. None of the SHADOW pack was alive now. Also the dominants had heard the howl from Junhyung to signify that his team’s mission was a success. With this the dominants headed home to ROYAL.