Ch. 1 - Meeting the Alphas

Wolf Pack Politics (Revised and Edited)

With the ROYAL pack...

 

Today is the day that the last 5 females of all of the wolves had to leave their pack for another. CL was going to the DRAGON pack, Victoria to the SOUL pack, Sooyoung to the STARLIGHT pack, Lim Kim to the WATERFALL pack and Ailee to the MOON pack. The other packs were due to arrive to the ROYAL lands in an hour. The sisters were using the little time left to say goodbye along with their parents and other pack members. The sisters all knew that this had to be done for the sake of their pack and they didn’t blame their father for his agreement with the other alphas but they all still wished that they didn’t have to go.

“I wish I never made this agreement” T.O.P said with tears in his eyes at the thought of his daughters being away from him.

“Don’t be silly, dad. If you didn’t we probably wouldn’t even be here now” Lim Kim said to her father. Sooyoung hugged the man and CL kissed him on the cheek.

“We love you no matter what and us leaving will strengthen all of the packs” Ailee added. Victoria was hugging their mother Donghae who was crying at the thought of his daughters being away from his side.

“I know your right but it really doesn’t make me feel any better. I don’t want you to leave” T.O.P said still not convinced that this was the right thing to do. CL was about to try and reassure her father when she was suddenly interrupted.

 

“You can’t back out now T.O.P. We have already arrived” said a man being followed by 6 others.

“Yeah, we came all this way” said another man coming from the opposite direction. This is when the girls started to panic. They knew that it was really going to happen now that the packs were starting to arrive.

“Chansung, I’m not going to back out. You know me and that I always keep my promises” T.O.P said to the first male before turning to the other. “Also I appreciate that you have come a long way for this occasion, Junhyung” both the males nodded back.

 

After 10 minutes all of the packs had arrived. The sisters were looking from pack to pack wondering which would be their new pack. All they had ever been told was which pack they were to be given to but, as none of them had ever seen their alphas, they had no idea which pack was which.

“So shall we get this over with then? Let’s make this quick and easy. We have said our goodbyes and don’t want this dragged out any longer than necessary as it will just cause more heartache. I want each alpha in turn to announce the name of their pack and then the daughter of mine which is for your pack will go to you and you will take your leave. Any questions?” T.O.P announced and the alphas just nodded or gave a ‘yes’ to him. “Okay then, Geunsuk you start”

 

“I’m Geunsuk, leader of STARLIGHT. Who will become our new pack mate then?” said a man with long black hair who was flanked by two other pack members and the rest of the pack behind.

“I am Sooyoung, I hope that I will be a useful addition to the pack” she said with a smile before they all left to make their way back to their territory.

 

The next pack consisted of 6 men who all looked like they knew how to put up a good fight. The leader had a deep voice.

“I’m the MOON pack alpha, Joonyoung.” Stated the alpha. ‘It seems that he is a man of few words Ailee thought to herself before introducing herself and leaving with the pack.

 

“I am Junhyung, alpha of the DRAGON pack. Just to forewarn you, we have quite a long journey home” said a man with full lips.

“I’m CL. I’m sure the journey will be enjoyable” the sister said before setting off.

 

Now there were only 2 sisters left. They were both wondering which of the pack would be their new family, the large 7 member pack with the loud alpha or the smaller 5 member pack with the feminine looking alpha. Victoria was looking at the individual members of the smaller pack when her eyes settled on a tall boy with black hair. Something about this boy made her not want to look away but she didn’t know what. Suddenly the boy turned and looked back at her with a smile. That was until the loud alpha spoke.

“This is the WATERFALL pack and I am the alpha Chansung if you would like to come over quickly because we really need to be going” he said. ‘Great, he is full of himself, this may not be as easy as I imagined’ Lim Kim thought while she swiftly made her way over to catch up with the pack that had already set off. 

 

“So you must belong with the SOUL pack then” the remaining alpha said with cute smile. “I am Xiumin, the alpha and I hope that you feel welcomed by us and that if you need anything you won’t hesitate to ask” ‘I am so lucky’ Victoria though as she made her way over to her new pack members.

“I am Victoria, nice to meet you all” she said and then they were on their way to her new home.

 

When his last daughter was out of sight Donghae finally began to cry against his mate’s chest. All the alpha could do was try to console him even though he wanted to do exactly the same.