Knowing Seulgi's friends

Do you hate me?

A/N: How was the "reversal" Seulgi concept? Hehe. We know Seulgi as a bubbly, cheerful kid all this while and the only time she frowned was when Irene's contact lens irritates her eyes.. *worried bear for their leader* So I thought how cool would the opposite type of Seulgi be? Well she had been saying that she is in-charge of charisma.

##

"The hell is with this school, already third period and none of the teachers even came in?" Youngki complained to nobody, and push her chair to only support her weight with the two back legs, rocking the chair while her legs on the table.

"It's like that. All we need is full attendance to graduate. Academically and sports aren't that important but most of us are better in sports than studies." The person behind her answered her question.

"And I haven't introduced myself. I'm Seungwan."

Youngki sat properly and look at the person who just spoke to her.

"I'm Youngki. Nice to meet you." Youngki smiled.

"So why are you here. You seem like the smart kind to ace every single subjects without a problem so by now you should be  graduating college."

Seungwan chuckles. "My my, your words are so kind. I got bad attendance so I got kicked out from my old school. Striving to survive is more important than studying and getting general facts right, isn't it?"

"Huh? O.O?"

Right then, Seulgi started to pack her stuffs and walked to the door.

"Hold it right there!" Youngki shouted and blocked the door before Seulgi could leave.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Head prefect, don't bother. Her nickname is disappearing Seulgi." One classmate said.

"True. She tends to disappear suddenly with or without teachers. If it weren't for you, we wouldn't even realize that she is leaving." Another said.

"Seulgi-ah, as I remembered we don't have a gig today. Where are you going?" Seungwan came over and spoke to Seulgi. Are they close? Maybe. But Seulgi's next response might let you think otherwise.

"We doesn't have a gig doesn't mean I will just sit still. This is my work. So you and the others just stay in class. I'll go alone." Seulgi said coldly before turning to Youngki

"Move." That coldness in Seulgi's voice was the same with the one she used with the Third Year Boss awhile ago. Even Seungwan signals Youngki to let Seulgi leave so she did move aside.

 

 

 

The roof

Seungwan and Youngki both have a burger in one hand and a cup of coke in the other.

"So, what can you tell me about Disappearing Seulgi thinggy? And the 'we don't have a gig' thinggy."

"Seulgi and I are in a band. Sometimes we disppear after the first period because we are called to perform in places. Due to some circumstances as long we maintain passing grade in our record book, we are allowed to skip classes after the first period. And since Seulgi has been great in academics and sports, Principal Bell had been lenient towards us.But today we do not have a band gig, so I guess Seulgi got an individual call to work."

"Hmm.. Individual work which means not band related so what does she do?"

Seungwan sighs sadly and shook her head. "none of us knows. Her stamina is no joke, she could tackle many kinds of part-time jobs even without the band."

"Was she really that cold? I mean she's blocking everyone from entering her life completely including you; her bandmate and classmate."

"She's a tough cookie. If you could see her heart, it'll be one full of scars and plasters, scratches and bruises. Ever since that day, she hadn't let anyone in her life anymore. It's like she choose to distant herself from the world. So as long as she's still alive, and breathing....... We let her be."

Youngki and Seungwan both sighs.

"Wow. What a nice sight here. Eating burgers without informing us." A voice distracted Youngki and Seungwan.

"Joy, Yeri, Irene. What are you three doing here?" Seungwan stands up greeting the three figures. Youngki who knows nothing also stands up and bows awkwardly greeting the three.

"New friend, Seungwan?" The one seem like the oldest questioned.

"Erm.. sort of? I just knew her 15 minute ago."

"I'm a friend if you consider me as one." -Youngki says

"You got cool personality. I'm Joohyun. Third year."

"I'm Sooyoung and this is my twin sister, Yerim. We're first years."

"We're all band mates with Seulgi." Seungwan said.

Youngki and Seulgi's band mates spends their lunch time together while they tries their best to input her about Seulgi, an even invited her to one of their gigs next week to see them perform.

 

##

 

Youngki go to the principal's office secretly to search for something while Principal Bell went on patrol.

"What do you want to know?"

Principal Bell came in after patrolling, startling Youngki.

"Can I have Kang Seulgi's student portfolio?"

"As expected. It's on the table."

Youngki checks the table and take the file that writes "Kang Seulgi" on the cover.

"You knew I was going to ask you for this? But how?"

"Ofcourse I knew You were staring at her when I showed you around. And I heard that she helped you getting The Lamias off your tail."

"The Lamias? You mean those two es that pulled my hair and slammed the table and poured my belongings? Lamia my . They're Lames." Youngki opens the portfolio and started to read.

"Sit and read, it's a lot of reading." Principal Bell said. Youngki sits at the couch and reads, completely immersed and focus into every single word.

 

Student Portfolio

Name: Kang Seulgi

D.O.B: 10 February 1994

Family: -

Reason for entering this school: Missed a lot of classes and exams due to work.

Special note: She supports herself, may skip classes after 1st period to do her work, plays in a band with Joohyun, Seungwan, Sooyoung, Yerim. Band Name called "Sky High".

Attitude: Solid walls around herself. Distant. Quiet. Solitude. But she will help someone in need and denies it later.

After finishing the first page which is the basic portfolio, she turns to the next.

"What the hell is 'a lot of reading'? These are all pictures and data.. and her results."

"That is indeed a lot of reading. Soon, Seulgi will face a lot of difficulties. I want you to keep an eye on her."

"Huh? What are you talking about, old man? I'm here as a head prefect. Not Seulgi's bodyguard or babysitter."

"Still, she was the first to catch your attention didn't she?"

".....you... knew?"

"Yes I knew. And those that you had attention on manage to breakthrough their rebellious shell and become a successful person under your watch. You made them open up to you and you showed them that even this society is cruel, you are different. That is your special ability. You could see through people's soul."

Youngki sighs. "But that kid is hard to read."

"I know you can do it."

"........................"

"Kang Seulgi. What happened to you."