StrikerS Project

Do you hate me?

*kring*

*krank*

*krunk*

"Haiyah!!"

 

 

Just like any other day, YK is fighting for  her survival. Only this time, after a long training period under Seolhyun's guidance, her speed, her accuracy, her combat power, her analytical skills have all been enhanced to an elite level.

"Congratulations, moron. You've graduated." Seolhyun announced bringing a huge smile on YK's face.

"When will u ever stop calling me a moron?" YK huffed and puffed her cheeks

"After you walk through that door in 5 minutes..." Seolhyun pointed at the door behind her.

"Really? Then what will you call me after I get out of here?"

"I'll think of something. "

 

 

Seolhyun and YK goes out and meets Seulgi and the others.

"She's ready, Master. Now we shall proceed with the StrikerS project." Seolhyun reported to the younger version of her Master Seulgi.

 

#####

Seolhyun takes out a gadget which she made while collecting datas from training Youngki. It shows the stimulation of all kinds of ideas for Youngki to defeat Dark Crow successfully in 3D motion.

"This is a 90% succesful rate plan." Seolhyun started and pressed the 'PLAY' button.

"So here... Dark Crow Tower. At the top of the highest peak lies the Heart of the Dark. But getting to it, we need to defeat ten thousand elite guards. While at the same time, Youngki will fight Dark Crow head-on. Your target is the back of his neck. Slice your blade through it, and you'll be world's hero."

"That simple?" Naive YK questioned earning herself a worrisome look from Seolhyun and Seulgi.

"It's not simple. Do you know how hard it is to kill that heart? Especially when Dark Crow guards the heart himself with ten thousand elite guards. " Seolhyun facepalmed and sighs.

"Master, I'm sorry to question our taste but WHY.Do.YOU.CHOOSE. THIS.MORON--"

"HEY! You said You'll not call me a moron anymore once we come out!!" Yk retorts

"BEcause you're acting like one."

"Okay okay. Enough you two. So what equips do we have?" Seulgi wondered aloud.

"Here." Seolhyun unties the ibbon from her tail which transforms into a pouch. "This is a weapon wishing pocket. Like Doraemon have but just weapons. Each take one and call for the weapons you desire during battle. As for me, I will just use my claws."

 

DARK CROW