Hopes....

Do you hate me?

"Kiki-ah, Sky High have had a few gigs. And the fans always ask when will you wake up." Seulgi put some flowers in the vase and put them on the side table then she sits beside Kiki's bed and held her hand in her own.

"We told them that Kiki promised to return to us when she's done resting. So please come back soon." Seulgi stared at Kiki who has been 'sleeping' for a year already.

"Oh yeah!" Seulgi digs in her bag for a charm Seolhyun got for her.

"Wear this on her wrist. Her lost soul will find her way back to her body sooner."

Seulgi remembers Seolhyun's words and ties the charm on Youngki's wrist.

*Ola Ola jeo wiro~~~* (K.A.R.D  Hola Hola - Seulgi's ringtone)

"Oh, Wan-ah.... Eh? Now? What time is it now?.. Oh my god I didn't realize. Okay, I'll be there." Seulgi quickly hangs up her phone and take her bag, ready to rush out but of course she couldn't forget to give a light kiss on her girlfriend's cheek. "I'll be back, Kiki."

Just when Seulgi slams the door close, Youngki slowly pops her eyes open and stares at the ceiling. "Where am i?"

====================================

Location: School

Seulgi manage to enters the classroom before the exam starts. She huffs a puff behind Wendy.

"How's Ki?" Wendy questions as she hands a tissue to Seulgi who is sweating hard.

Seulgi takes the tissue to wipe her sweats and then takes out her stationaries - getting ready for the paper.

"Still the same." Seulgi said sadly.

"Miss Shon, please face the front." The teacher warned and knocked Wendy's head with her cane

"Ouch. Sowie~~" Wendy pouted and rubs her head.

=======================================

It's been a year. But Seulgi remembers the sight as if it was yesterday. The sight of Dark Crow slamming Youngki to the ground and struck a spear through her body. Blood spilled everywhere. To them, it was the scariest sight. Though in the end Dark Crow fled the scene after Seulgi goes Hulk Mode again and beat him up terribly.

They were all very confident they'd win but they did not predict to almost lose someone's life. Someone unexpected.

 

Seulgi have been visitting the hospital before and after school everyday. She would speak to the Kiki in comma and would wipe her body with a damp cloth. She'll do anything for Kiki hoping she'd wake up. She missed her voice. And every night she'd pray to the moon and stars for it. She'd cry herself to sleep occasionally when she misses her too much.

=====================================

***********************

Wendy and the others went to visit Youngki on a Saturday since Sky High doesn't have any gigs today. Once Wendy opens the door, she was surprised to see Youngki standing by the window.

"OH MY GOSH!! YK!!! YOU'RE AWAKE!!!" SHe rushed over and hugged her.

"Oww oww.... Gentle please..."

"Sorry.. So how are you feeling? Good?" Wendy breaks the hug and asked her excitedly.

Youngki nodded and smiled. "Very good. Must be your healing powers."

 

 

 

 

Seulgi finished her chores in school and rushed over to the hospital. Standing outside the door, she heard that familiar voice she had been longing for. Her Kiki's cheerful voice. She opened the door and takes slow strides as she approached her girlfriend.

YK felt a presence and she turned to look at the figure. Seulgi smiled. She smiled back. She couldn't recall her name, her face feels unfamiliar but somewhat feels familiar at the same time.

"Erm.. Hi. You're wearing my school uniform so I assume you're my classmate?"

All of them gasps. "Are you kidding me, how can you talk like you're meeting a stranger? You should be the happiest when meeting her!!!!" Wendy said.

"Really?" Why?"

"You mean.... " - Yeri

"I'll go get the doctor." Joy ran out of the hospital ward to get the doctor.