Dreams

Do you hate me?

In a club

"Seulgi-ah, why are you drunk?"

YK arrived knowing nothing. Once Seulgi get her arms open, everyone fled the scene, leaving YK who is kinda blur. Seulgi wraps her arms around YK and before she knows what's going on, Seulgi's lips are on hers.

 

YK pops her eyes open. The dream felt somewhat real like it happened before. But she just couldn't recall what it was. It's a Sunday, Irene and Wendy will be back from Fukuoka today. She texted Wendy.

"Wendy-ah, let's meet up. I have tons of questions to ask you."

 

 

 

 

At a cafe

Wendy and Irene meet up with YK

"So, what is it you want to ask." Irene asked while taking a sip of her juice.

"Recently I've had weird dreams. But it felt too real. " YK started carefully.

"O--kay. We're listening.. go on."

"Just last night I had dreamt that Seulgi was drunk and then she kissed me.Have that happened before?"

"That certainly happened many times before. Even after your relatonship it's as if Seulgi is sure you're the right one for her." Wendy explained. "So what else did you deam of?"

"I dream of us playing in a band. The crowd seem to love us a lot and we even had tours."

"Woah. Your memory fragments are returning in a dream-scale. " Wendy excitedly announced.

"So you mean, Seulgi and I are.... really a couple before I lost my memory?"

Both of them nodded

"Damn. How am I suppose to get my memory back? That bear-like girl looks too nice to be hurt like that!!" YK held her head.

"Well,... There is something you can try but I'm not sure if it'll work." Wendy started while sipping on her drinks. All eyes are now on her, waiting for her to continue. 

"I heard Seulgi said that you often writes diary in your blog. You probably can search back your blog and read back your entries. It may help." Wendy suggests.

"So what's the link of my blog?"

Both Irene and Wendy shrugged. "That's only between you and Seulgi. She never showed to us saying that it's a private story between you two."

=======================================

Seulgi is at home, reading YK's blog entry. She moved out of YK's house because YK seemd uncomfortable with her around in her place. However she did wrote a note stating her address to YK. Following the address Seulgi left for her, YK is now standing outside of Seulgi's house.

YK > SG: Are you home?

SG > YK: Yeah.

YK > SG: Mind opening the door for me?

No reply...She heard the tap running from outside and then the door clicks open.

Greeting her was Seulgi in her pajamas, though her eyes and nose looks red and puffy.

"Did she cried again?" Unknowingly YK's heart feels as if a hammer hit her.

"Why are you here?" Seulgi wondered while YK rudely makes her own way into her place.

And as if her body have the mind of it's own, her feet walks towards Seulgi's bedroom in a stride without even asking.

"Hey, that's my room. Aren't we strangers?" Seulgi pulled YK and spins her around.

"I don't believe we are just strangers. " One word from YK is all it takes to struck Seulgi- making her heart skips a beat. "Her memories are back?" she wondered.

"What's my blog? Wendy said I will always write in my blog. And she said it's only between us. So what's my blog?"

===============

Seulgi was reading YKs blog post of their memories, she missed YK so much, her smile, her warm look, her voice...Unknowingly she started tearing up. Suddenly her phone lights up. '

[frm kiki <3 : open the door}

In a hurry, Seulgi closed her laptop and rushed to the bathroom to wash her facce before she opened the door for YK...

 

====================

Seulgi observing from behind when YK reading her blog post. YK was so focused into her own blog post, Seulgi thinks she looked so cool while concentrating.

"Seulgi was drunk and almost drunk- me. Luckily she fell asleep right after."

"I am crazily in love with this girl. Her bear smile warms my heart. KANG SEULGI I LOVE YOU!!"

"I've confessed. And she accepted!!! YAYS!!!! SEUL-KI IS OFFICIAL!!!!"

"Seulgi became a wanted criminal. Suddenly my band members became a future super hero. ANd a talking cat named Seolhyun said she will train me to be an elite fighter. HAhaha.. Funny

"It's been idk how many days since I last seen Seulgi, I missed her badly. But I can't go out. Or else that Cat is gunna punish me for life.

"Finally training ended!! Reunion with my babe!!

"How long was she worrying. She told me not to fight Dark Crow. She doesn't want me to get hurt. I promised her I will return in one piece. Who knows my bubbly girlfriend would have this serious part of her too. When she cried, I feel my world turned dark... I only want to give her happiness. I will make her happy."

That last post was the lastest blog entry she written. Each time she read a line that is memorable to her, she'd have flashbacks. Little by little she remembers back.

"Here. Have some hot chocolate." Seulgi brings a  cup to YK . YK stayed quiet.

"So I'll leave it here for you" Seulgi leaves the cup beside the laptop and was about to go out when YK voiced out.

"Why didn't you say anything?" YK stood up and made Seulgi faced her.

"About what?" -SG

"About us. How can you just stayed quiet and see from the side without saying anything? Can you withstand seeing me doing things with the members without involving you?" -YK

"Then what do you expect me to do? Be clingy to you and disgust you off? I'm fine just being a friend and a band-mate. As long as I get to see you and talk to you.. As long as you are comfortable with me. I don't mind." -Seulgi teared up.

"The piles of tissue on your bed. You're teling me that you don't mind but you're crying yourself to sleep everynight. Pabo-yah. "

Seulgi cried hard. YK hugged her in her embrace letting her cry on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry I broke my promise, baby."

Seulgi shook her head.

"As long as you're alive...." Only then Seulgi realized something. "Wait.. So you remembered us?" Seulgi broke the hug but her arms still on YK's waist as she looked at her with her puffy eyes. YK only nodded and smiled.

"Not all of it. But I remember having a cute girlfriend. And how worried she was before the fight with Dark Crow" -YK beams a smile.