Special Chapter II

Do you hate me?

"Hey there cutie." I sat opposite of her and smiled.

"May I get your number?" I acted like a casanova trying to hook up with her.

She looked at me, grinning and cups her own face with her hands, her elbows on the table..

"hmm.. Should I give you my number so easily?" she asked, playing along with my joke.

"ah~ You're a tough one hmm?  What should I do to get your number?"

 I find myself drowning in her intimidating dark brown orbs. 

"Go on a date with me."  was the last I heard before my soul gets owned by her voice and the touch of her lips on mine. 

 

Holy ! I just got owned in my own game. 

Seconds later, Seulgi pulls away. I swear she could hear my heartbeat from the distance. My heartbeat is pumping crazily, i can't feel my legs. 

"wah! Yah daebak! This is totally a jackpot happening!" 

Then Bora tossed my backpack over to me. 

"You may leave with your girlfriend now. I'll close the store in 5 minutes so don't worry about it. Good luck on your first date!!" Bora cheered and pushed us out from the cafe. 

 

Seulgi linked her arm to mine as we walk along the street, I rest my head on her shoulder while my eyelid getting heavier. I closed my eyes and trusted Seulgi to lead me while my legs just followed Seulgi's lead. 

 

Suddenly the scene changed to a weird direction. Seulgi has beards while kids running around us? I looked to the bed. 

Queen-sized bed with heart shaped bedsheets, on the wall above the bedpost is what look like wedding photo. Seulgi is wearing a tuxedo and her hair is boycut, spiked up and have an arm over my shoulder and another on my waist while I was wearing the wedding dress and wraps my arms at her waist.

 

I panicked and ran out from the house. The scenery turned into a dark scary forest while I ran for my life.

 

 

 

"AHH!!" I sat up on my bed and looked around.

 

Posters... Walls... my dear bed.... I looked outside the window and it's a beautiful  view of dawn.

 

"It's just a dream. Tch. How I wish the first part of the dream is real."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~@@@@@@@@@@@@@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N: Just a little plot twist imagination for two small chapters. We'll resume to the story in the next chapter. :D