We feel it, Even we don't say it.

Do you hate me?

Young Ki and Seulgi are lying down ready to sleep but who could really fall asleep after what has happened?

Both of them has many thoughts swimming through their minds, one thing in common is they are thinking of each other; how to make their relationship work, will they even be a couple someday?

 

Young-Ki's inner thoughts

My name is Young-Ki. I was an average student blah blah blah. Okay, let's skip the grandmother story. My life was pretty much stable and boring. No thrills, no fun, no danger. Everything was by the book like what anybody else does. The Law of the World.

So, I was offered a job at a school as an undercover student. What I imagined it to be is that things went by normally. Like pretty normal and boring. Ofcourse I do have fun in school pretening to be a student, re-altering  the whole system etc. I even imagined a high school love story like falling in love with a student and only that person know about my secret identity in school. Well, falling in love part happened but the rest was totally unbelievable.

Kang Seulgi.

Hmm.. What can I tell you guys about her? First of, she calls me Kiki. That means she opened up to me. Yays!

She's the principal's grand-daughter, Complicated family history etc etc etc...

She's cute, when she smiles, you could feel like those Gummy Bears cartoon smiling at you from your TV screen, those kind of feeling. But she isn't all that. She's been sealing her heart away for I have no idea how long.

All of the sudden, a new piece of information was injected into my brain cells.

I'm suppose to protect her from some future villians.

I got no complain about 'protecting her' part but future villian... I have no martial art knowledge and future villians have those blaster things like in Spiderman.

Just when I thought things can't get any worst, a black cat that I've been seeing always around in the school compound which I thought it's just a school pet turns out to be another 'I-am-from-the-future'. Let me just rant and I'll do eveverything after some sleep, okay..

Seulgi~

Probably, we were never meant to be...

 

 

Seulgi's inner thoughts

I'm Kang Seulgi. Normal life, nope. I'm miserable with omplicated family history but I don't blame anyone.

I'm a student in my grnd-father's school, and no I tried hard not to get in trouble. But I have no idea why I couldn't ignore it when Kiki is in trouble.

She saved me from trouble this time around but... all of the sudden a huge burden casted upon on her shoulder. She needs to train with Seolhyun to fight the future minions and villians all because of me.

What if...

What if she didn't make it?

What if she get herself killed because of me...?

I wanted to tell her my feelings...

But all of the sudden such things happened...

~~

 

Unknowingly, Seulgi's heart starts to feel hurt, she hugged herself, turned to face the wall and sobs silently.

Youngki's ear could be sensitive enough as she knows the sobbing is from Seulgi without even checking. She quickly turned to Seulgi's side and scoots closer to her, sliding an arm over the latter's tiny body.

"S--Seulgi yah~ Are you crying?"

ofcourse Seulgi denies it~

Kiki narrows her eyes, literally glaring at the latter.

"Fine. Well then I can even die without knowing about you thoughts then." She faked an angered tone and turned her back harshly.

Seulgi heard her heart broke into pieces when she mentioned the word "Die". Seulgi turns and peep over at her shoulder, Youngki completely ignores her. Youngki counts down in her mind from 5..4...3...2... then she felt Seulgi's movement. Later, an arm was sliding at her waist, Youngki was back-facing Seulgi so Seulgi didn't see the victorious smirk on her face.

Seulgi was quiet... Silent. She only hugged Youngki real tight and buries her face on her back, wetting the back with her tears. Seulgi loosen her grip when she felyt Youngki's movement allowing the other to face her. Youngki cups Seulgi's right heek with her left hand, their eyes met one another's as Youngki wipes the tears away with her thumb.

"Seulgi-ah~ You know you can tell me anything at all, right? " Seulgi nodded and sobbed once.

"Then, tell me. "

"I--...I..." Seulgi choked. Youngki patiently waited while she Seulg's hair while smiling warmly at her.

"I don't want to loose you." She heard the soft whisper. at this very moment, eventhough there are others in the cave (The bear, Principal Bell and Yeri) while Irene and Wendy is building a force field around the cave, but right now, Seulgi and Youngki are in their own little world, pouring some heart-to-heart talks.

"Pabo~You won't loose me. " Youngki tucks a strand of hair behind Seulgi's ear.

"I promise you, I won't die. I will come home in one piece, with a big smile on my face, standing on my own two feet and spread my arms wide for you to give me a welcoming hug. Besides, your Future Seulgi sent Seolhyun over to train me to become a combat master, right? YOU sent her here so you should trust her too."

With Youngki's reassurancce, Seulgi felt relief but she suddenly pouted. "I can never out-talk you, can I?"

Youngki laughed. "Well...Is not really a bad thing though. Get some sleep, Sseul~ Everything will be fine." Youngki plants a light peck on Seulgi's crown and they both fall asleep in each other's arms.