It's Party Time!

Do you hate me?

We can’t stop stop stop
yeogin Party time
idaero gyesok Party time
It’s a party

We gon- rock rock rock
jjarithage nan
Tonight
P A R T Y P A R T Y

remon soju nan tekilla neon mohito
gaja jeju kaelliponia romaggaji
hayan jinju pumeun bada meotjin pado
Finito
P A R T Y P A R T Y

 

Youngki pulled Seulgi into the mall happily. Youngki was acting really hyper today since the moment she woke Seulgi up just to take her to the mall as she said the other day and today is the perfect timing. Because summer is here, and their school is on a week of summer vacation!!

Youngki skipping happily hyperly in the mall while singing to the song that is playing by the DJ: SNSD Party

Seulgi was watching Youngki acting dorkily like no one's watching.

Youngki leads the way, buying new summer clothes in pairs since it's a buy 1 free 1 offer for summer vacation.

"Yah, we are here because of you. So speak up if you want or need anything, okay? "

Seulgi nodded and check out the shirts at the racks alone.

"Seulgi-ya, what kind of outfit do you wear outside of school and performance outfit?"

Youngki only seen two types of Seulgi's outfit so far: Her stage outfit when Sky High is performing and their school uniform. Even during the storm, Seulgi was still in her school uniform.

"T-shirt and shorts."  Seulgi answered simply and picked a white Tee and a pair of denim shorts and showed it to Youngki. "Something like this."

 

"....... Seulgi-ah, it's summer. Pick those with patterns,"

"But I like it plain.... "

"Hmm... Well in that case, how about this?"

Seulgi stares at the bohemian white tee with a dark facial expression.

"Just this one. You can have the rest of the plain white tee at the shelf."

Seulgi sighs. "Fine. Just one."

 

After shopping for clothes they went to fill their stomach at a fast food restaurant. While waiting at the table, Seulgi scans around her surrounding. There is a group of friends joking around while eating their french fries, the wrappers of their burgers are crumpled into a ball on one side while they watched music shows through their phone.

At another table is a pair of couple feeding each other completely in their own little world.

"What are you looking at?" Youngki lays the tray on the table then taks a seat opposite of Seulgi. They take their own portion of food and started to eat before continue to chat.

"Are those people always like that?" Seulgi questioned. Youngki looked around to see what Seulgi meant by her question.

"Well, yeah. Sort of. Why?"

"Nothing. Just asking. " Seulgi stared at her food gloomily.

".....? Is it possible you never went shopping before?"

Youngki's question made Seulgi lowered her head in embarrassment before giving a light nod.

"Shopping was never in my list of to-do things. Or I just go for street market instead of these kind of shopping malls." Seulgi admitted shyly.

Silence fell upon them for few seconds...

"Aigoo kyeopta~" Youngki cutely said and patted Seulgi's head gently. Seulgi's face went red as a ripped tomato.

"Well then let's quickly finish our food and stroll for few rounds the go to the arcade." Youngki suggested.

"Arcade?"

"Ofcourse. Arcades are the highlight for teen's outing like this. It's the best way to end an outing!"

 

 

 

 

Few hours later.......

Everyone was rather tipsy. Seulgi...

"Hey, anyone see Seulgi?" Irene was the first to notice Seulgi's disappearance after she left for the restroom and haven't come back for the past one hour.

"Don't you think she passed out in the restroom considering how drunk she was? Among us, her alcohol tolerance level is the lowest.'' -Sooyoung

"I'll go look for her. Just in case." Youngki volunteered and left the group to look for Seulgi.

"Yah~ I told you to get out of my way." Seulgi scolded. Youngki turns to the familiar voice and walks towards it. There she found Seulgi. Youngki approached her curiously.

"Kang Seulgi, why are you scolding----- a wall?"

"Ah~ Kiki! This person is blocking mah way~~~" Seulgi complained drunkly.

"That's because you're going the wrong way. Come here." Youngki held Seulgi's wrist and leads her back to the group and made her sit next to her.

"So, where'd you find her?" Joohyun questioned.

"The other end. She faced a dead end and scolds the wall." Youngki answers casually and drinks her can of beer. Seulgi continues her can of beer although she's already drunk by now.

"No more for you. You're drunk already." Youngki stops Seulgi when she was about to open her third can of beer.

"Who said~~~~ I'm not drunkkkk~~~~~ Let me drinkkkkk~~~~~"

"Becareful, that scolding the wall thing is level one of her drunk habit." Seungwan warned.

"Level one? Then there's more? What's next then?"

As soon as Youngki finished her question, Seulgi pushed everyone out from their seats and started running and jumping on the couch from one couch to another while holding a new can of beer.

"That. Is level two." Joy said, then Seulgi drinks more. Seulgi must have opened that new can when Youngki was chatting with the group.

After 10 minutes drinking from the can, Seulgi sat on the couch and frowns.

"Erm... What now?"

"That's level three. Throwing tantrums and I suggest we pull the table further." Yeri goes to the table, followed by the others and brings the table further away from Seulgi's reach

"Goodness. How many levels are there?" Youngki shook her head in disbelief when Seulgi pulled out all the cushions and throws it to them like some kind of battlefield. Since most of them were half sober, they could catch all of them.

"To answer that, there are 5 levels in total. Level 4 is quite fine since we are all girls but level 5 is best to be avoided." -Joohyun

*crunch crunch*

Everyone turned to look at Joy when they heard crunching sound.

"The hell. Where did you get the popcorn from?" -Youngki

"Kitchen." Joy answered simply and continue to munch on the popcorn.

"uh oh. Incoming level 4!!" Seungwan announced when Seulgi stops throwing stuff at them and reach out for her phone. She plays the music with the media player and started dancing.... in a VERY y way.

Youngki's eyes almost popped out from their socket considering how big her eyes went and her jaws dropped almost to the floor until Seungwan had to push her lower jaw up to close when Seulgi suddenly goes to her, wraps her arms around Youngki's neck and sways side to side. Seulgi's eyes were half closed and her lips were slightly agape, Youngki gulped nervously, her face reddens like ketchup. Seulgi drinks from the can again and then throws it in the air when it's empty. Seulgi hiccups and wipes her lips with the back of her hand then does a very suggestive wave against Youngki. After that, Seulgi paused all her actions and stared at Youngki.

"Uh oh. Looks like clueless Youngki is gonna be Seulgi's victim this time." Joohyun whispered. The others just nodded and their eyes still glued to the scene infront of them.

Youngki who is clueless of what Seulgi's drunk habit level 5 was, has no idea what to do when Seulgi just stared at her eyes. They exchange glances for almost a minute then Youngki realize that Seulgi's gaze dropped lower-to her lips.

"No. Way. Calm down Youngki. It can't be. Right? Seulgi.. impossible. Though I've seen in dramas" Youngki thought to herself. Before she could arrange her thoughts, Seulgi inches forward, closes her eyes and pressed her lips on Youngki's.

*gasp* <---from the 'audience', even Joy dropped her popcorn. Their expressions are like O{}O O! M! G!

Right now, Youngki couldn't hear anything else. Seulgi is kissing her. It's not just a peck, it's a real heated kiss. Youngki finds herself unconsciously follows Seulgi lead and responded to the kiss.

"Holy ! What the---  we are seeing a make out scene right before our eyes?!" Seungwan complained yet still not blinking and couldn't believe her eyes.

Joy quickly covered Yeri's eyes once her shock is over.

Joohyun only muttered the word "Dae--bak."

While Youngki and Seulgi..... They're lost in their world...... until Seulgi passed out.

 

 

Flashback - few hours back - at the mall - arcade

After they filled their stomach and walks around for digestion, Youngki brings Seulgi to the arcade.  Youngki was the first to play all 25 of 30 games in the arcade. When Youngki realized that Seulgi haven't played any, she made Seulgi try out some games as well. First the rhythm game since she is in a band. Seulgi easily gets perfect scores. After that the basketball game, drum game, and darts game, air hockey.

During the shooting game, Youngki stands behind Seulgi and taught her how to hold sniper  like a real player and to get accurate shot, her instructions were whispered to her ear making Seulgi's cheeks tinted in pink. They jumped, cheered and hugged excitedly when Seulgi manage to hit the stuffed bear on her first try.

"I knew the voices sounds familiar" a familiar voice said. Seulgi then goes back to her 'cool Seulgi mode' when we see four familiar figure right infront of us; Seungwan, Joohyun, Yeri, Sooyoung.

 

 

 

"SAY WHAT?!!!!" the four said simultaneously when Youngki told them that Seulgi would stay with her temporarily.

"Shhhhh~ Yah. We're just housemates... or just sharing address. Stop screaming as if it's something wrong. Aish." Youngki shush the four. They finally calmed down.

"Well then, let's have a house-warming party then" Seungwan suggested.

"huh? A house-warming party? Is that the main reason or because you want to party at my place?" Youngki looks at her suspiciously. She only giggled awkwardly.

"I knew it! After that I'd need to clean up the messes you made when you get drunk."

"Not really. We'll try our best not to mess up your house. Jinjja Promise." Seungwan said confidently forgetting the fact that one of of Seulgi's drunk habit is throwing tantrums.

Youngki sighs. "Arraseo. We'll get some beer on our way back and prepare some food. Come over in 3 hours."

*End flashback*

 

Youngki blinks in confusion.

"Are you just gonna stand there or help us bring this kid to her bedroom?" Joohyun's voice snapped Youngki out from her confusion. She helped he others to bring k.o-ed Seulgi to her room, lays her on her bed.

"We so need lots and lots of bleach. Our brains and eyes needs to cleansed thoroughly. Wow. bless my life." Seungwan said in sarcasm.

"I guess we'll leave our Seulgi to you then." Joohyun still sounded calm as ever.

"Ah sure."

"Don't her." Joy evilly said and giggled along with Yeri.

"WHAT THE HELL! I'M NOT A !"

"Shhh~ Not so loud. This kid is sleeping." Joohyun ushers everyone to leave.

"Hey. erm.. Seulgi's drunk habit... pretend it didn't happen. " Youngki says,

"Arraseo. That was what we have been doing." -Joy.

After everyone left the room, Youngki went to take a damp towel and put on Seulgi's forehead before she go back to her own bedroom to bath, change in to a set of pajamas and sleeps...... Though the scene of drunk Seulgi from level 4 to level 5 keep swimming across her mind.

=====================================

A/N: Do I need to call an ambulance for myself and all Seulgi-stans now? Even I got shock when I proof-read again to check spellings and typos. Wow. Excuse my craziness. The effect of ' Party ' and 'Check'.. ><