We're friends

Do you hate me?

****SEULGI's POV*****

After helping Kiki, I chased her away seeing that she's afraid of bugs. I thought she'd just leave when I treat her coldly so after that I would drown myself in sadness. Once again I let my anger took over me. I rampaged and took down the third years. My bandmates must see me as a monster now. Especially... her... My crush.

"Running away doesn't solve anything." I heard her voice.. I thought I was hallucinating but when I sensed another presence sitting next to me, I looked at her. I wasnt dreaming nor hallucinating, it's her. However, I don't want to feel the same pain again. I don't want her to be as hurt as me when our friendship deepen. So It's best if she leave now.

"WHY DON"T YOU JUST LEAVE?!" I yelled at her.

However the look Kiki gives me... Is not the look of anger or judgement or pity. It's just..... normal.

"WHY ARE YOU LYING TO YOURSELF? YOU DON'T WANT ME TO LEAVE! YOU ARE HAPPY THAT I FOUND YOU!"

That made me speechless but I ain't giving up. If she give up on me in the future, I'm not sure if I'd still breathe.

"I'M A MONSTER! YOU'LL EVENTUALLY LEAVE! SO LEAVE NOW BEFORE ANY OF US GETS HURT!"

"GET YOUR MIND STRAIGHT! I WOULDN'T BE HERE IF I THINK THAT YOU'RE A MONSTER!...I WON'T EVEN COME LOOKING FOR YOU! AND I WON'T BE STANDING HERE!..." She coughed twice while holding , paused and took a deep breath.

"Let's just calm down and talk My sorethroat is getting worst from the yelling." She said

Then we talk calmly.

"Look, you're a friend okay. We do not think that you're a monster."

"That was what everyone said at first but later, everyone leave. Enough of that damn emotion. I had enough! So don't give me false hope. OUCH!"

She knocks my head with her phone.

"Sounds like this rampage occured not just once. Would you mind telling me about it?"

"So that you'll leave, fine I'll tell you. When I was four, I rampaged once. That was my first. It was because I found out about my parent's death through the news. When I was 8, I rampaged again. That was caused by someone stole my toy. At first they'd comfort me and said it's fine. But when second time and third happens, they left, they called me a monster and spread rumours about me. When I was 14 I rampage after leaving the house. I was sold at the slave market to be someone's slave. I was tortured and abused. And one day, a kid that I'm close with almost got killed because she was sick. It angered me and then I rampaged and went off. The kid sees me and cry after I've defeated everyone of the master's so I left and started schooling again when I got a letter from grandpa. I put up my hopes when they said they won't leave but words were always broken. So please leave before we both gets hurt badly." It pains me to think that Kiki will leave me but it's better for her to leave now than later. Now before my feeling gets deeper. Now before I loose control. I hug my legs and cried quietly. I want to hug her but I resisted.

Suddenly I felt warmth around me. Kiki nuzzles her nose to my neck as if puppy trying to get owner's attention. Her hug is always comforting. Very comforting.

"Pabo. If I think that you're a monster, I wouldn't be here. That day was the first time I saw your rampage. You defeated the third years. The second years and first years cheered happily because you dethroned them. And also at your home, you were almost letting your anger took over you. You were scary, that I admit BUT I'm not afraid of you. Because the real you is what matters. Not the you when anger takes over, or the you that everyone sees because that is the 'Cold Seulgi' mask you put on everyday. And I do believe that Joohyun, Seungwan, Sooyoung, and Yerim sensed that in you. That is why they stick by your side. Have you forgotten about them? You are not alone..." Kiki tightens her hug. "You're not a monster. You're Seulgi. Sky High's electrical guitarist, our friend, your parents' daughter Kang Seulgi. So until any of us give hints of leaving which I believe no one will, you don't ever shoo us away."

"Thanks, Kiki." I mumbled.

"Good. Can we get out of here? This place is really creeping me out." Kiki asked and looked at me, she cups my cheeks and wiped my tears away. I smiled lightly and nod. Then we get out of the abandoned place.

"Drink some honey lemon. It'll soothe that sorethroat of yours."

*** END POV***

 

 

###

***YOUNGKI's POV****

I came to a conclusion that Seulgi is strong on the outside, and fragile on the inside. She gets hurt easily and gets depressed when certain friendship didn't live up to her expectation. I have a strong feeling of wanting to be her one and only that she could rely on. But her ego obviously won't let her. So let nature decide.

After getting out of the creepy place, I sent her back.

"So erm.. I guess I'll see you tomorrow in school?"

Seulgi nodded, still expressionless though. I wonder if it's because she hadn't smiled for years that her muscle freezed up.

"Hey.. I changed my mind."

I heard her say.

"Let's... walk to school together tomorrow." She said and unknowingly I smiled widely.

"Sure. I'll wait for you at the ice-cream parlour at eight."

After getting a confirmation nod from the latter, I go home happily skipping and whistling all the way back.

Getting a nice warm shower, nice meal of dinner, and after that I continue my 'study.' I always read the files until 5 a.m but not tonight if I don't want to be late for tomorrow. I felt my cheek muscle aching. Probably because I am still smiling. Seulgi's image floated in my mind again when I'm preparing to sleep.

"She's so cute." I mumbled.

 

 

The next day

I waited at the ice-cream parlour for Seulgi as promised. When I saw her coming towards me, I can't explain the excitement and happiness at that moment. I jogged over to her and naturally hugged her as a greeting. Just a light one. Of course she didn't hug back.

"Eo.. hi." was all she said. Then we walked to school together and get pancakes for breakfast.

We entered the class together earning gasps of shock from our classmates. Seulgi ignored them and went to her seat, so do I.

"Yah. Did you two came to school together or coincidently met at the doorstep?" Seungwan was the first to ask.

I wonder why is that so weird to her. They are in a band together they should have walked to school together once or twice.

"We walked to school together."

"Wah daebak. Looks like you're someone special to our Seulgi. None of us even walked to school with her before."

That's a surprising answer from Seungwan.

"Well, since you're the 'chosen one' I'll input you on this. Tonight there'll be thunder, Seulgi hates thunder. You know what to do." Seungwan pats on my shoulder.

What's the "You know what to do" suppose to mean? I have no idea.

***END POV***

 

Like the 'Miss weather report' Son Seungwan predicted, thunderstorm came by at 3a.m. Dawn.

Seulgi hiding under her bed, shivering.

Youngki on the other hand, sleeping soundly. She was too tired after reading the files to even noticed anything. Then Youngki's phone rings. She answered without checking the caller ID.

"Whoever this is, yah, check your clock." She said sleepily.

When a thunder strikes, there were shrieks from the other line. The voice sounded too familiar to Youngki. She removed her phone from her ear to check the caller ID sleepily.Although she couldn't see it clearly, all she sees was 'S...G', her mind started going through her list of friends that fits those initials and there's only one... Seulgi.

"Seulgi-ah!"

"C-Could you... Come over. Yikes!"

Looks like she'd be sleeping in class again tomorrow.

Youngki quickly wears her sandals and rushed to where Seulgi is. The water is rising due to the storm and its reaching the wheels of the bus.

Youngki wasted no time and hops into Seulgi's house.

"Kang Seulgi. Where are you?!"

A gush of wave washed into the bus breaking the windows. The 'house' is getting shakier.

"SEULGI!!!!" Youngki searched under the blanket then under the bed.

"Found you! Lets go. This bus is going to get washed away!"

"NO! My guitar and my masterpieces are all..."

"SHUT UP AND GET OUT! I'LL GET THEM FOR YOU!" Youngki pushed Seulgi out and searched for Seulgi's treasured property.

The waves keeps hitting the bus and the bus keeps getting closer and closer to the waters. Yet Youngki hasn't come out yet.

"Oh no! KIKI!!! Come out!!"

Seulgi started praying hard when half of the bus is already got off from the field.

Just then, Youngki jumps out from the bus when the big wave washes the bus completely off from the field.

Youngki doesn't know anything waved the papers in the air, "I got them!"

Seulgi ran over and hugged Youngki tightly out of instinct. It surprises Youngki but she still hugged the latter back.

 

 

 

Youngki brought Seulgi to her house and let her dry herself with a brand new towel and changed into a set of new clothes after bathing. Youngki gives her a cup of hot chocolate to warm the latter up.

"I have no where to go now. My home has been washed away by storm."

"Then this shall be your new home. I live alone in this big place. My parents are at overseas. Hell know which continent are they. I'm lonely and bored most of the time when I get home. If you stay with me, things will change! We'll look out for each other and help each other! We can be roommate too or if you want your own room, you have three rooms to choose from. Come on, Sseul. It'd be fun. And when you want an 'alone time', just say so and I'll be very stealthy." Youngki smiled brightly.

"But..." Seulgi mumbled and looked down to her cup.

"No but. You're doing me a favour here." Youngki smiled assuringly when Seulgi looked up to her.

"Arraseo. I'll stay with you."

"YESS!!" youngki jumps up and down in excitement "Then we shall go shopping after school tomorrow!!!"

=========================================================

TBC>>

A/N: Double update because why not? Soshi Velvet moment gt my adrenaline rushing.. >< And YOLO! Byuntaes leaders, baby-faced leaders, timid leaders selca HAPPENED! I'm a hyper kid. Oh yes I am crazyyy! Woohoo~~! Ok I need to f*king calm down my so that I can write the next chapters calmly. In the mean time, enjoy this leaders selca. God Bless You Music Bank!