Wanted criminal?

Do you hate me?

Youngki walks towards her classroom with headphones on her ear as she walks normally while her surrounding people are whispering and pointing at her.

She sits in her own place as usual then Seungwan pats her shoulder to get her attention. Youngki turned her chair around since it's half an hour before class and took off her headphones.

Seungwan asked first; "Wassup. How was your weekend?"

"Good I guess. Just same old boring weekend routines."

"Any idea where can we find your housemate?"

Youngki raised a brow at the question. "You sound like you doesn't know where she is."

"You're right. I don't." Seungwan hands Youngki a leaflet. It has Seugi's picture and the word "WANTED" in capital letters above it. Reward: 5 Million.

"Nation's most wanted criminal? Wasn't she with you and the band during weekends?"

Youngki looks around the class. The walls were decorated with the same leaflet she is currently holding. All of the sudden, Seulgi became a criminal.

"Call the others. Roof. There must be some kind of mistake about this. And this time, we should let Principal Bell join our little meeting."

 

###

 

~ROOF~

Principal Bell, Baechu, Seungwan, Sooyoung, Yerim, Youngki gathered at the roof to solve the current mystery of the whole 'Seulgi-became-the-most-wanted-criminal'.

"Okay. Let's just calm down and put the pieces together." Joohyun suggests however she was feeling more uneasy than all of us.

"When was the last time you saw her?" Youngki asks first.

"Thursday" Seungwan said,

"Wednesday after school" Sooyoung says

"Wednesday too. I was with Joy-unnie." Yeri says

"Friday morning before class." Joohyun says.

"So the last one who saw her was me. Friday night."

"Like duh, you're her housemate." Seungwan fires back.

"I am her housemate but I do not keep tab on her!!"

"Alright alright, calm down. Let's calm down and plan what we should do. Our main goal is make sure we get to Seulgi first before the local police." Principal Bell pulled the two apart.

"Do any of you believe that Seulgi will murder someone?"

Silence fell upon them when Yougki mumbled the question.

"That.. kinda depends.." Joohyun patted Youngki's shoulder.

"Depends? On what?"

"Her level of anger. While we were with her, at most her anger were only level 7. At that leve she still can be controlled by correct words and actions." Seungwan started explaining..

"But when it exceeds that, it's dangerous for anyone to be around her. She may not hear anything anyone said and might throw anything or anybody that clings on her so hard that they might land in the moon..." Sooyoung continued.

"And when that happens, there is only two choices..." Yerim put up two fingers. "One, tranquilizers, hopefully it works." she folded one finger while explaining then lifted another finger two show 'two' , "And two, we let her rampage the whole city until she's tired and cooled down by herself."

Principal Bell sighs. "However, if that happens, local authorities will definitely hunt Seulgi down."

"and the fact that she won't remember whenever she wakes up after her rampage, makes things worst. So in conclusion, we should get to her first in EVERY way possible."

 

 

  ###

After watching the band practicing without Seulgi, Youngki strolled the streets.

Wherever she looked, she is surrounded by the same thing in school.

There were helicopters patroling the sky to lookout for Seulgi, police on the ground with flashlights in their hands, checking every single female that passed by them.

Every single tree and lamp post on the street have a big banner of the "WANTED CRIMINAL" thing.

 

Everything changed too fast for Youngki's liking. One moment she woke up facing Seulgi, making her inside fireworks exploding beautifully while they stared at each other shyly. Seulgi smiled and said "Good morning" to her that day before they suit up and went to school together. Things were normal other than the way they looked at each other like some crazy-in-love-couples from some romance drama. Friday after school was the last Youngki seen Seulgi and Seulgi never went home after that. Youngki assumed that Seulgi is practicing with her bands or having band gigs so she didn't call Seulgi to check incase she disturbed her.

But the shock of her life was that very Monday when Seulgi is the most wanted criminal for 5 million. And she's most wanted for murder. Seulgi and murder in a sentence.

"Gawd this gives me a headache. First things first, if I were Seulgi, where would I be?"

*bang bang bang*

"What the... gunshot?" Youngki turned around and someone bumped on her. Without a word, the person got on her feet and ran away. Soon 3 policemen came over with their guns in their hands.

"Are you alright, kid." One of the policeman stretched his hand to pull Youngki on her feet while another two chased the person.

Youngki stood up and dust herself. "Yeah. Who are you guys chasing?"

"The sudden most wanted criminal. Hmm what was her name again? Oh yeah! Seulgi. Kang Seulgi. I gotta run. Are you sure you're fine, kid?"

Youngki was in a dazed after hearing Seulgi's name. Not sure if she heard the policeman's question but she just answer with a nod. The policeman then left her and ran to join up with his colleagues.

"If we want to save Seulgi, we need to get to Seulgi before the authorities.." Principal Bell's words rings in Youngki's mind.

Youngki took her backpack and take out her skateboard and a masquerade mask.


 

Youngki takes a short cut and manage to overtook the policemen and Seulgi. She hides behind the wall of the dark alley. When Seulgi reached closely to her, Youngki pulled Seulgi into the darkness and covered Seulgi's mouth with her hand.

"Shh~ Stop struggling. I'm here to help you." Youngki whispered.

"Ah! Dang! We lost her!" The policemen complained.

Youngki leads Seulgi to an abandoned park using another way, swiftly avoiding a the hawk eyes of the 'Catch Seulgi Operation' and took off her mask.

"Kiki!" Seulgi hugged her tightly almost choking her.

"Seul. Air.. I need air..." Seulgi let her breath after hearing  that.

"Seriously Seulgi..." Youngki scanned the latter from head to toe. Dust all over herself and twigs sticking from her hair. She removed them for her. Seulgi started walking and ofcourse Youngki followed her into a cave.

"Where have you been and why are we here? In a cave?"

"I know what happened and I have no idea how it happened but things just happened. Okay I have no idea what am I blabbering about." Seulgi said and lit up the bonfire for both of them.

"Huh? O..kay.. Start with what happened after the last time I saw you."

"okay... erm.. I was on my way to a gift shop and something hit me in the back. And when I woke up, the nasty smell of metal greets my nose and when I opened my eyes, I'm in a pool of blood, my hand had a knife and bodies lying around me."

*STOMP! STOMP ! STOMP!*

Suddenly the ground shakes closer and closer, then a bear roared.

"HOLY ! DID YOU TRESPASS IT'S CAVE?!" Youngki ran behind a big stone and hide there.

Seulgi raised two hands in the air getting the bear's attention. The bear stopped roaring and crouched down while Seulgi pats it's head.

"It's okay. She's my friend I told you about." Seulgi said to the bear.

Youngki slowly come out from her hiding spot and approach Seulgi very carefully.

"So you speak bear language now or did you adopt it as your pet?"

"Neither. It saved me and let me stay here." Seulgi smiled and ran her fingers through the fur of the bear.

"erm.. Can I touch it too?"

The bear turned around and lay on it's back.

"It wants belly rub."

"Seriously? I thought only dogs asks for that." Youngki chuckled and carefully started to touch the bear, when the bear shows no sign of opposing, Youngki scratched it's belly. The bear only groans in satisfaction.

 

The bear falls asleep, Seulgi and Youngki sleeps on the bear comfortably.

"Kiki.."

"Hmm?"

"Why do you trust me?"

"I don't."

They looked at each other.

"I do not trust people easily. But when I do, I make sure I trust the right person. Seulgi, I know you. You're not the kind to kill somebody and forget about it."

"But my--" Seulgi was shusshed with a finger on her lips.

"You said it yourself, you woke up with bodies around you and knife in your hand. I will find out the real culprit with the help of Principal Bell and clear your name. THAT, Seulgi... Is my promise to you."

 

=====================

A/N: HAPPY REVEL 1ST ANNIVERSARY!!!! KCON KCON KCON TOMORROW TOO!!! Well, I'm team Home Streamer for it.. Any of you going KCON and doing fan accounts, drop me your twitter! Team Home Streamer needs it. T^T