Us...

Do you hate me?

After a week of resting in the hospital once she was concious, she was discharged although she lost some of her memories due to a slight trauma.

Youngki would sometimes flirt with Wendy and Irene making Seulgi and the couples uncomfortable.

"Oh please, you have a girlfriend yourself. All you have to do is remember." Wendy dismissed her flirt in the same way everytime.

 

 

"Should we just get a hammer and knock her head?" Irene proposed.

"Are you crazy? That'd kill her before getting her memories of Seulgi back"

It's lunch break and YK had to return to the hospital today for a checkup.  So the others are resting at the rooftop, discussing on how to help YK get her memories back.

"Did you see how she flirt with you? In front of Seulgi that is... I feel like strangling her already." Irene huffed.

"Aigogo... I'm sure she didn't mean it. There is something in her eyes tells me that her inner side still remembers Seulgi. The way she looked at Seulgi was still the same as before. Only that her concious mind couldn't recall any memories of her."

They all sighed together.

"Seulgi-unnie. What's your plan?" Yeri the youngest questioned looking at Seulgi who had been quiet since the beginning.

"I got no idea. I just planned to stay by her side..... even as friends.. band mate... I will be satisfied."

"Band mate. She don't even remember our band. " Joy pouted.

"Give her some time. It's not in a day or two she'd remember everything. " Wendy said understandingly.

====================================

YK is in a park, during a sunset. The skies anre dyed in yellowish orange colour.

"Who are you?" she asked the person beside her.

"I'm Seulgi. Don't you remember me? Us?"

"There is an us?"

Seulgi started crying and turns around.

YK hugs her from the back. There is unexplainable feelings. Her heart wrenched when Seulgi started to cry. SHe reach out to hug the petite girl. The scent on the girl somewhat feel so familiar to her.

YK pops her eyes open and she take her phone to look at the time. 5am in the morning. "What a dream. Seulgi.. "

"Don't you remember us?"

She remembered Seulgi's words. "Us"... she mumbled.

 

 

====================

A/N: I'm seriously on fire today!! Another chapter is almost done. I  might release it tonight as well or tomorrow or I should wait for next Sunday.