Roommate Love

Do you hate me?

**Wendy POV**

We were chilling out after finished our performance. Free food and drinks, why not, right?

Suddenly Seulgi mentioning to us about her 'over-realistic-dream' which she never talks about it before. She's the kid that tends to do things by herself no matter how hard it is since the first day I know her. She would help people but she would reject any help goes her way. She is this kind of kid. Until today.

I was drinking and just playing with the others when I noticed Seulgi gone missing. We ran out of the club immediately praying that she don't simply kiss a stranger in the street and get herself in trouble. Our life has been pretty normal after The Lamias got hospitalized. Though I'm not that sure if it'd be the same when they come out from hospital.

"Over there!!" Our leader called out. Well now we know where to go. I looked around at the familiar looking neighbourhood. Is she serious? She ran all the way across the country to come here?

We hid behind the bushes when Seulgi rings the doorbell. We watched everything from the window despite the darkness.

"Uh.. Don't you think we should help Youngki?" Irene suggests.

"Oh my gawd." I gasped when I see what Seulgi was so close of doing, we ran across the street and kicked the door, Irene the lights.

"Sure took you guys long enough to my rescue. Now who is the smart person who let Seulgi drinks Tequilla knowing she'd get drunk?" Youngki questioned while Seulgi's hair who is sleeping on her stomach. Looks like Seulgi passed out before she proceed to a more severe level.

**END POV**

##

After Youngki carries Seulgi to the bedroom in bridal style, she go back to talk with the group.

"I'm seriously amazed with your drinking ability. All of you. You guys never seem to get drunk. Even Joy and Yeri."

"We do get tipsy or drunk but our habits aren't like Seulgi's." Irene giggled.

"Seriously can you guys not get her drunk again?"

Joy had a smug look on her face when she heard Youngki said that.

"You liked it when she kissed you"

"Yes... what.. no.. Yes.. I mean no.. I mean..--"

"You might not admit it but we are not blind. We see it all clearly." Joy said rather proudly.

"Girls, Let's leave these two alone." She summoned the others.

"Take care of Seulgi." Irene patted Youngki on the shoulder with a motherly smile.

"Counting on you.." Wendy did the same.. "Oh and if you want to know anything about her, call me. I'll be glad to give you know-hows." She winked.

"Good luck." Joy and Yeri hugged Youngki.

 

##

**Seulgi's POV**

I woke up before the sunrise. I lay on my bed and slip up my pillow. Thousands of thoughts running through my mind like there's no tomorrow.

Okay I admit the dream was kinda bothering me. Did I just sleep my housemate last night?

Nah.. I didn't her... I think... Ah!! This whole thing is confusing me and I can't ask her directly.

Or can I ask her directly?

Nah.. I can't ask my bandmates either. They're gonna think I'm a freak and disband our band.

A dream or a drunk habit?

//sighs//

"I.. love.. you"

/gasps/

Wait did I really said that?

"See. This is why I hate confusing complicated stuffs! Aish!"

I scolded nobody and threw punches at my pillow.

**Kruung kruung**

The sound of thunder. Sounds like thunderstorm is going come. The wind is blowing rather strongly. A little too strong for my liking that the windows shakes; threatening to break.

I hid under my bed when a louder thunder roared the earth. I can even feel the ground shaking because of the thunderous roar.

I was begging for help.. Atleast a saviour would come to my rescue. I hate feeling so small and weak as if my life or death is not my call.

 

 

"Seulgi!! Seulgi where are you?"

 

 

 

"Yah Kang Seulgi!! Answer me!!"

 

 

I was covering my ears and shaking under the bed until I feel another presence beside me. That 2nd presence under the bed had an arm over me and pulls me closer to herself.

 

 

For some reason I feel safe with her.

 

 

I peeked when I finally calmed down a little..

 

"Kiki...? What are you doing here?"

 

Despite the dark, I can see her shining warm eyes.

 

"What do you mean what am I doing here? Saving you from Mr. Fierce Thunder. Seriously, are you gonna sleep in here all night or what?"

 

"............." I kept quiet.


 

 

"Let's sleep on your bed. I'll accompany you until sunrise."

 

 

 

We slept on my bed. Youngki sleeps inside nearest to the window because that's the most scariest place for me. My back is facing her while she hug me.

 

 

 

It was silence between us....

 

 

 

I turned around carefully and looked at her peacefully sleeping figure.

 

 

Hesitantly I raised my right hand and plays with her fringe. Unknowingly I smiled as I scanned her face. Her eyes , nose and stopped at her lips.

 

 

I stared at it

 

 

Leaning in closer and closer closing the gaps between us...

 

 

 

Our lips touched....

 

 

 

It's as soft as I remembered it to be...

 

 

 

 

As sweet as I remembered it to be.....

 

 

 

From my dream.....

 

 

 

But this time....

 

 

 

It's.... Real...

 

 

 

 

My heart is beating like crazy...

 

 

 

 

I feel myself warming up to her heat....

 

 

 

 

No idea when....

 

 

 

 

But I just realized...

 

 

 

 

I have fallenn for my roommate.

 

===========================================

A/N: Pls don't kill me.. ><