Exam week!!!!

Do you hate me?

It seems it was just yesterday when YK and the others were discussing on strategies to defeat the Dark Crow when all the sudden her own girlfriend asked her to stay in school for a week.

It's lunch break after the first paper, math.. YK love calculating but she hates the quantum-physics kind of calculations with all the angles. She looked out the window and sighed out of boredom. It's finally their last day of mid-term!!

Seulgi moved to sit infront of YK and faces her in her classmate's seat. "Why are you sighing?" Seulgi in her uniform and bear-like smile asked.

"It's mid-term, girlfriend. I don't do mid-terms. And the fact that I wasn't even prepared because we were planning strategies until yesterday. I'm just gonna fail the papers." YK pouted.

"Ujujuju~~~" Seulgi tickles the under-chin of YK while cutely making the sound. "It's just for a week. We'll get the exams and then we'll plan out strategy and then we'll defeat that Crow. I promise."

"Don't ujuju me like i'm some dog or something"

"Kiki.."

That sudden mellow soft voice calling her name made YK's ears perked up and she looked at the person infront of her.

"Shall we go to the roof?"

**************************************************************************

AT THE ROOF

"Why are you bringing our literature notes for?" Seulgi asked as she takes a seat on the roof-top ground.

"It's literature next. And you don't allow me to fail. So I suppose I do need some revision to score some points." YK answered, taking a seat next to Seulgi.

"Kiki.."

"Hmm?" yk focus on reading

"Can we not fight Dark Crow?" Seulgi lies down and looked up to the sky. Yk turned to look at her.

"What are you talking about? We are suppose to fight Dark Crow. To save Earth. To Save you."

 

[YK's POV]

Seulgi's tone suddenly lowered a tone when she called the nickname she gave me "Kiki"..I sensed something but I couldn't tell what it is. I followed her to the roof and sat next to her.

"Can we not fight Dark Crow?" I heard her say.

"What are you talking about? We are suppose to fight Dark Crow. To save Earth. To Save you." My last word made her cry. She must be worried.

"YAh, why are you crying?" I asked despite I know her answer. It's because of me. I pulled her up and hugged her without a word. I felt my heart wrenched. Seulgi.... her smile warmth my heart but her tears makes my heart feel like it's torn to millions of pieces unless its happy tears.

"Just let them have me. I don't want you to fight them." I heard she said in between sobs. "Please..."

But no.... The reason for all my training is that I get to protect her. I'll live with her for a long time. Killing Dark Crow is the only way to do it.

 

[Seulgi's POV]

Every since the training, I've feared the day of fighting Dark Crow. I want the exam week to last forever. I hate exams but it's the only way to stop Kiki from fighting Dark Crow. I'm scared of loosing her. I'm scared of her getting hurt because of me. I decided to talk to her and hope she'll change her mind.

"To save you" That makes my heart clenched so tight I feel like I couldn't breathe. I felt her hug on me, that familiar scent tickles my nose. I sobbed on her shoulder.

"Just let them have me. I don't want you to fight them.... Please..." I said.. I have made up my mind.

"That's one thing I cannot obey." She said and pulled away from the hug.

"I want to live with you. I want to go to school and college with you. I want to stay with you for as long as we live. And the only way to fulfill it is to kill Dark Crow. Don't you want to live with me too? There are still many things onmy bucket list I haven't done with you. ike going hiking, go to the beach, go to an abandoned island for a day and more. So don't make up your mind on your own. You belong to me too." She said and cupped my cheeks.

"And if there is one thing I can promise you, is that I will come back to you alive. This I promise you." She said in a lower tone. She then leans in and our lips touched. I closed my eyes letting the last tear drop falls.

"arraseo. Please keep your promise." - Seulgi

"I will. " - Kiki