Seulgi VS The Lamia

Do you hate me?

"It's Seulgi's masterpiece. She always writes it in this kind of paper. That's why she's so furious." Joohyun said and looks around the classroom.

"Did Seulgi happen to mess with anyone before?" Joohyun asks again while picking up Seulgi's belongings. They heard banging sounds from above; the deadly zone where the third years are.

"Impossible. Seulgi always do all she can to not get tangled up in messes. She wouldn't mess with anyone." Joy claimed. Just then like a hard reality hit Youngki's head she remembered about Seulgi's wounds.

"No. She did mess with two third years. The Lamias." Youngki said. The whole class gasps.

"No way, The Lamias are still on her tail?" one of the classmate asked in shocked.

"But how did she--- She was always avoiding s." -Yerim

"Seungwan, remember when I first came and they messed with me?"

Seungwan nodded. "Yes, and Seulgi talked back to them although she denies it."

"and those wounds on her for the past two weeks..." Youngki didn't need to finish her sentence, judging from their expression, they already knew what the sentence is about.

"No way. Those wounds... She got beaten up by the Lamias every day after class?" Seungwan said.

"Bingo. I know it yesterday when I followed her secretly. HOLY ! She must be looking for them in their class!" Youngki exclaimed and ran upstairs hopefully to find Seulgi still in one piece.

 

When they arrived, few third years already  defeated on the floor, unconcious and injured badly. The classroom, properties, everything are completely trashed, broken into pieces.

"Did Seulgi break through their first line defense?" -Seungwan

"First line defense?"

"It's a kind of formation. Like playing chess, the King and Queen must be protected. Likewise, the third year has 3 line of defense. They're all hard to penetrate but now first line..... and second line is broken. Seulgi has gone berserk." Seungwan explained while they watch Seulgi fight through the defense, throwing a few students out from the window with her punches and kicks

"Which torn my masterpiece, huh?!!" Seulgi roared in anger as she approach the last line of defense.

Seulgi's wounds are bleeding , must be from the fight before the second years rush up that floor. She should be in pain right now but she's more of anger than pain.

It didn't take her long to break through the third defense ad grabbed the leaders of The Lamia in her grip.

"I told you not to mess with me. I told you not to mess with my classmate since a long time ago. Was beating me up that fun, ? I'll show you fun." Seulgi started abusing the two seniors, beating and kicking them until they're unconcious.

"Yah she's gonna indirectly kill them!!" Youngki rushed in and pulled Seulgi back.

"Seulgi, stop! Forgive them. You already have your revenge!" - Youngki

Yet Seulgi is still kicking the unconcious senior's with her feet. Their head, faces, and body were bleeding, scratches and bruises are clear. Joy hugged Seulgi at her waist, Yeri hugged her leg, Seungwan and Joohyun pulling both her arms to hold her back while she continuously charging towards the Lamias.

"Seulgi! Seulgi! Look at me! LOOK.AT.ME and LISTEN!" Youngki cups her face. Seulgi stops in her track and look at Youngki in the eye.

"Look. You've got your revenge, okay. Forgive them. They will be bed-ridden for months now, you won't see them anymore. They're graduating in two weeks. Okay? Do you hear me?" Youngki said while massaging Seulgi's ears. Seulgi calmed down and nodded. As if she was possessed, Seulgi's knees weakened and lost her conciousness. Youngki caught her in time before she hit her head on the blackboard.

 

 

The beaten up seniors are sent to the hospital, while Seulgi is sent to the infirmary. Youngki had been staring at Seulgi who's sleeping peacefully on the bed.

"Is there something I need to know? As a head prefect or even as a friend of the five of you?"

Youngki asked while looking at the other four. They looked at each other, exchange glances. Youngki could read that there is indeed something that they are not sure to tell her or not.

"Erm.. There is... something... but... I'm not sure if Seulgi would allow us to tell it to you." Yerim started.

"Not sure to tell. I just see a different side of Seulgi and you're telling me unsure? Spill it."

"Seulgi... " Joohyun started and sighs.

"has IED." Seungwan continued

"it's stands for..."  Joy added.

"Intermittent Explosive Disorder" Youngki answered.

"Which means when she's angry, she's the bomb." -Joohyun

"something like... The Hulk. Only that she didn't transform or mutate. But when she wake up, she'll forget all about it."