I'm a monster

Do you hate me?

Youngki is riding a magic carpet and flying across the sky. The citizens waving their hands in the air as a greeting to their city's heroes. Youngki waves back happily and throws some golden treasures from the bag behind her for the citizens.

Just then suddenly someone kicked her off the red carpet. She fell from the sky and landed on her head. But she didnt feel any pain at all. Strangely. Then again she felt someone kick her again. She looked back and it's.. a HUGE leg... Without thinking much, Youngki stands up and dust herself, then proceed to walk, completely ignore the big-sized leg;whoever it belonged to. Then a shadow covered over her, curiously Youngki looked up and was shocked to see a large giant  hammer.

"Holy goodness of mayos!!!"

Youngki tried to run but the hammer was fast and hit Youngki flat on the ground.

 

 

 

Youngki held the back of her head feeling the throbbing pain.

"Oww oww owww~"

"I know Principal Bell said you are exempted from exams but I'd appreciate it if you don't sleep in my class." The teacher said.

"Sorry." Youngki apologized and the teacher continued to teach.

 

 

What really happened...

Youngki fell asleep during math class. And when the teacher were patrolling, Wendy kicked Youngki's chair to wake her up but it was no use. Then Wendy kicked harder, Seulgi throws small balls of papers to wake her up but it was no use. Then the teacher stood beside Youngki.

"Wake up." He shook her.

"I said wake up!" He shook harder

Then he used his math book and hit her head, finally Youngki woke up and yawned while holding her head.

"Are you okay there?" Wendy touched the bulge on Youngki's back of the head.

"Ouch oww! Yah. Don't touch it, it hurts." Youngki swats Wendy's hand away and blocks her bulge at the back of her head.

"Damn that teacher have no mercy on my head. What does he took my head as, watermelon or pinata?" Youngki puffs her cheeks.

 

 

Seulgi looks away when Wendy touched her head. They are friends, she know that fact but for some reason she doesn't like it when Youngki seems close with other people besides her. Even if they are her band members. She'd feel some kind of small hatred and anger towards them when they have Youngki's attention and yet, she doesn't know how to approach her. It was always Youngki who makes the first move. However, Youngki treats everyone just the same. Seulgi sighs while looking at the birds chirping. The knocks on her table startled her. She looked up and be greeted with the familiar warm smile from Youngki.

"Class is over for today. More like teachers being lazy for the second half of the day. Let's go for a stroll?"  Youngki invites Seulgi after confirming with Wendy that they do not have performance today. Atleast scheduled ones. They're well practiced enough for last minute call so it doesn't really matters about practice since they've done it just yesterday. Seulgi nodded and packs her bags then left the school compound with Youngki.

 

 

Seulgi was quiet while she walks along with Youngki. Whatever Youngki asks all she did was a simple hum as a reply.

"Yah. It's just the two of us so speak up. I'm not your band member, I don't know you well to read your mind. Though I could read your aura." Youngki said keeping the last sentence in her thoughts.

"Alright."

"So what do you do at home when you're free?" Youngki restarted her questioning session.

"I read, and write my songs for my band to play."

Simple answer as Youngki expected.

"Hey, let's go grab something warm to drink." Youngki proposed and without waiting for Seulgi's reply, she held her wrist and pulled her into the cafe.

They sat down and have a piece of cake along with a cup of nice warm tea to go with. Silence once again took over them.

"Ki..ki.." Seulgi muttered.

"Ki?"

"Kiki.."

"Kiki? That's a nice name. Who's that?"

"C--can I call you that?"

Youngki almost choked on her tea when she heard that from Seulgi. More on the surprised side.

"Erm.. Sure.. I don't mind. It's a nice name anyways. What is it?"

"That day..." Seulgi started.

Youngki noticed that Seulgi had been looking down and stares on her plate, she sensed the seriousness of Seulgi and put down her cup.

"Which day?"

"That day after the class flooded. I did something didn't I?" Seulgi finished her question and looked at Youngki.

Youngki looked back at the latter and her dry lips. She's not sure if she should tell. Seungwan and the others said it's better not to tell because Seulgi will feel miserable.

"I know something was off when you hugged me to calm me down yesterday. It's like you had done it before. But we had never had any skinship. If I did something on 'that' day, please tell me. I want to know. "

"Fine. But you must promise me to remain calm." Youngki childishly pull out her little finger. Seulgi blinks while staring back and forth fro the little finger and it's owner before hooking it with hers.

"Well... When you found out that they torn the papers, you rampaged into their class, broke their three layers of defense and defeated their leader. You were raging like The Hulk and almost killed them however, I stopped you. After that you fainted. And when you regain consciousness in the infirmary, your memories stopped at the flooded class. " Youngki cuts things short and fast, and straight too the point while reading Seulgi's facial expression. Seulgi looked down.

Youngki heard a light sob,

"Uh oh. Shouldnt have told her. Youngki! Seungwan warned you!" Youngki scolded herself mentally.

"Kiki, I have to go. And don't... find me again." Seulgi said while controlling her voice, trying to sound calm.

"Say what now? Hey!"

Seulgi ran out from the cafe. Youngki leaves some notes for the bill and chased after Seulgi but Seulgi was nowhere to be found.

"Damn, was she an athlete or what. Oh I forgot. She's the best in Physical Education." Youngki lost her an sat on the bench for a break.

Youngki checks her phone and called Seungwan's number.

"Yo, Wan-ah~ Erm.. any idea where Seulgi will go when she's upset?"

"Anywhere dark,quiet and she could be alone. Try the abandoned library at the back of the school. What did you do to her?" Seungwan answered without a second of thinking confirming that Sky High's members does know Seulgi well enough all these years.

"A-Alright. Thanks." Youngki hangs up without answering the question.

"like hell I would go to that abandoned library. It's haunted. And dark. I'm not fond of dark places with spider webs and stuffs. Ergh!"

Youngki leans her head at the back of the bench and looks up the sky.

Her mind tells her not to go because of spiders and creepy creatures in the abandoned library but her heart wants to go. She wants to be there for Seulgi when Seulgi is in this kind of mood.

"Aish! I'll just beat up the eerie spiders when they come out!"

 

 

Youngki went to the place that Seungwan said to look for Seulgi. Although she's scared of spiders, but her concern for Seulgi is much stronger than her fear.

Youngki opens the door slowly incase she'd trigger a spider web or something and used her phone flashlight to get small area of visions.

"Yah Kang Seulgi" Youngki whispers and steps in.

Youngki walks in more and checks at every shelf where Seulgi could be hiding.

Something landed on Youngki's head sending chills down her spine and freezes her up. Her instinct already tell her it's not human nor cute pets. She doesn't even need to look at it. Her heart beats fast and tried to control herself not to scream but when the thing on her head starts moving, Youngki screamed her lungs out and runs around helplessly.

"YAH! You're so noisy!"

Youngki heard Seulgi's voice said and she looked up. Seulgi is looking down at her from one of the tall shelf. Seulgi sees the tears in Youngki's eyes showing fear of whatever is on her head.

"Help?" Youngki whimpered, showing her puppy-look in the midst of crying when the thing on her head moved again.

Seulgi jumped down from the tall place and catch the caterpillar on Youngki's head. Youngki runs off hiding behind a shelf immediately. Seulgi goes to the window and throw the caterpillar out.

"You're safe now. It's gone." Seulgi said and Youngki comes out from her hideout. Her knees weakened and she sits on the floor. Seulgi ignored her and climbed back up the shelf.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"Just get out of here. There's more than just a caterpillar in here. "

"Cold Seulgi is back again. Aish this girl. Her mood swings is no joke."

However, cold Seulgi is not going to stop Youngki. She climbs the shelf and saw that Seulgi hugs her knees close to her chest.

"Running away doesn't solve anything." Youngki said and sat next to Seulgi. Seulgi brings her head up and was surprised to see that Youngki hasn't left.

"WHY DON"T YOU JUST LEAVE?!" Seulgi yelled at her.

However, Youngki knows that it wasn't caused by anger. The aura surrounding Seulgi right now is dark blue... sadness.

"WHY ARE YOU LYING TO YOURSELF? YOU DON'T WANT ME TO LEAVE! YOU ARE HAPPY THAT I FOUND YOU!"

"I'M A MONSTER! YOU'LL EVENTUALLY LEAVE! SO LEAVE NOW BEFORE ANY OF US GETS HURT!"

=================================

TBC>>

A/N: Sorry for the cliff hanger.. Seulgi's POV next chapter. :) And yes I remember my readers from "Mystery of KangSeulgi" (youxWendy) fic ofcourse. Especially if you comment A LOT. Because YOUR COMMENTS are my motivation. Same theory that the crowd's cheer is a singer's motivation on stage. Teehee. :)

I Love July 10 so much. Not only bcs of SNSD's comeback stage but because Soshi Velvet selca happened!!! And later gonna have Soshi x Irene interview. huhu. My wish came true!