Sky High

Do you hate me?

Seulgi's results Since Year 1.

History   A+

Math   A+

Biology  A+

Chemistry  A+

Science  A+

Art   A+

English   A+           Literature A+                    Essay writing A+                       Oral Speaking A+

Music  A+

P.E    A+

 

Class Rank: 1/50                                       School Rank: 1/400                     Attendance: 100%

 

 

"Holy mother of god. What is this golden result? I have never seen such a pretty result before."

After school, Youngki lays on her bed and continue reading Seulgi's portfolio. Shocking enough Seulgis result had maintained since first year. She had clean records. No signs of fighting, selling drugs, bullying and whatnot. Only skipping class on some days after first period is over and playing in a band, doing part-time jobs. The only time she was recorded in fighting is when third years trying to recruit her into their illegal business to be a drug dealer. What kind of delinquents do legal jobs as jobs when shes so tight and really in need of cash flow? Only Seulgi, and her bandmates. The number 1 rule in her band is no illegal activities AT ALL as what Joohyun told her when they were hanging out at the roof. So Seungwan, Joohyun, Sooyoung, Yerim and herself are not involve in any kind of black market, illegal dealings, etc. They do gigs, performs in events and places or just work whenever they are called.

 

Youngki turned to the next page. News paper articles... Lots and lots of newspaper articles.

[House burnt down. A couple died instantly in flames]

[The couple who died is said that they have a daughter but she went on vacation with her grandfather]

[Daughter goes on vacation with grandfather, parents burnt in flames - homicide case]

 

"Wait what the hell are these?? These headlines newspaper in Seulgi's case files??"

Youngki continues reading until she fell asleep.

 

 

##

 

Few weeks later, Youngki made some time to watch Sky High's performance at an underground bar. Since she received a golden pass from Joohyun, she got a VVIP badge from the guard standing outside when he said 'Golden pass directly from a band member, I see. You're lucky. Here a VVIP pass for you. Wear it until you come out."

Right when she entered and found a seat, the MC introduced Sky High as the next and last performer. The crowd roared and cheered, even whistles. Then Youngki's eyes glued on the stage. There she sees Seulgi having an electric guitar hanging around her neck walking onto the stage then go to one of the mic, followed by Joohyun, Seungwan then the twins. Sooyoung spins the sticks and tossed it up high in the air before catching and played a few tunes as a greeting. The crowd goes crazy again.

Seulgi nodded as a signal then SKy High started playing and singing their song. Youngki unconsciously bobbed her head to the rhythm as well. Then when the first song ended, they greeted individually.

"Hey music lovers!! I'm electrical guitarist and  main vocalist, Seulgi!!!"

"Hey people!!! I'm main guitarist and vocal, Wendy!!

"I'm drummer and chorus, Joy!!!"

"I'm harmonic Yeri!!"

"Last but not least, Keyboard, and team leader of Sky High, Irene! Are you ready for the next song?"

"YES!!!!"

"Alright! Let's shoot'em SKY HIGH!!" Irene announced and started playing and singing until the party ends.

Youngki snuck into the backstage with the pass Joohyun gives her with light footsteps while they're snacking away with their food.

"Irene, Joy, Yeri, Seulgi, Wendy. Sky High amuses me."

They were silent because Youngki wears a mask she borrowed from another band.

"Eish. We've been friends for a week and yet you can't recognize my voice?" Youngki took off her mask. Unexpectedly, Joohyun, Sooyoung, Yerim and Seungwan pounced on her and messed up her hair.

"YA!!!!!!"

"So , how was our performance?" Sooyoung asked excitedly.

"Dude, didn't you hear the crowd. The crowd was crazy. It was a fantabulous (fantastic + fabulous) performance. The crowd loves you guys too. If there's an agency to sign you up and debut you as an idol band, do it. "

While the others having their attention on Youngki, Seulgi sat at a corner alone and played with her phone.showing absolutely no interest in playing around with the band at all.

"Is Seulgi always like that?" Youngki whispered. The five of them nodded simultaneously.

"During practice, she will interact with us, I mean for business kind. If we eat together, we talks about bands and match up our schedules for band performances. And when the five of us play and joke around, she'll be like that. And like in class last week, you won't know that we are bandmates if I didn't ask her about band performance before she leaves." Seungwan explained.

"Kang Seulgi... you're really mysterious."

"Whatever. Since you girls had worked hard, let's go grab some nice decent meal at the snack stalls. My treat so eat up. Seulgi, let's go!" -Youngki.

Seulgi quietly takes her bag and follows along.

When they are at the street stall, Seulgi ate the least but Youngki keep giving more sticks of fish cakes and ddukbokki to Seulgi so Seulgi keeps eating whatever given to her by Youngki.

"It's only 9pm so eat a lot. Once you all reached home, it's just right to sleep so you guys won't be bloated tomorrow or gain weight. " Youngki said and gives more food to the others as well.

Once everyone finished eating and burps in content, Youngki pays the bill and sends each and everyone home.

After sending the twin home, Seulgi is the only one left.

"Don't need to send me home. My house is just around the corner. I mean it."

After Seulgi said that, Youngki turned back and walk back home while Seulgi walks to her house. Little did she know that something happened to Seulgi while she wasn't looking.

====================================

I was only away for a few days and then whipped. Kang Seulgi. ><

Now when our babies get aasked for phone numbers, they can't say they do not have phones anymore. All of them caught having their own phones already.