Just a minute

Do you hate me?

Seulgii didn't know how many days had past since the day Wendy brings her lover to the underground tunnel to be trained by her future-self's cat-human bodyguard, Seolhyun.

Seulgi lies on the green grass. Everyday she will do this. Going to the open field, sit and just stare at the entrance hoping to see a certain figure pop up from the hole and call her "Seul~" but everyday, she would g back to the cave, crawls herself to a corner and sighs.

 

 

Meanwhile at the underground training facilities...

*CHUUNG CHUUNG CHUUNG*

*BANG BANG BANG*

*WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH*

*POW POM KABOOM*

Sounds of weapons flying about, explosives exploding and firearms beig shot fills the air of the underground.

YK who was sleeping comfortably seconds ago now tumbling on walls, doing sommersault in the air to avoid getting hit by whoever throwing explosives at her.

"Alright. That's a wrap. Now go bath and sleep comfortably." Someone said through a speaker.

"SEOLHYUN!! YOU ARE HIRED TO TRAIN ME! aRE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!!" YK yelled in protest.

"I am training you, moron."

"WHAT?! HEY! YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME THAT!"

"I call my trainees that until they graduated from my training. So deal with it. You are now my trainee which means, You obey me. Now go to sleep."

 

 

As Seolhyun said, YK went to take a bath and went to bed. 5am in the morning. The sudden drill is what Seolhyun calls as training. There is no specific time when the explosives will strike and kick her out of bed. But since she said it's done for the day, which means she'll atleast have few hours of not worrying about being ambushed. She can't sleep. Her heart is calling out for a certain someone.

"SEULGI-AH!!!!"YK screamed! It's been a week since she last see Seulgi and it's killing her inside.

Just then, she decided to break the rules once and snuck out from the underground.

YK sneaks into the cave stealthily, Mr.Bear was the first to spot her since animals has sensitive hearing and smell, she gestured the bear to keep quiet and the bear surprisingly understood her as he nodded and left the cave; he even pulled down the leaf made door giving them full privacy as he guards outside.

YK tip toes and silently approached Seulgi who is sleeping comfortably..

With light footsteps, YK successfully approached the sleeping figure and snuck in under the covers and lies down next to Seulgi who didn't seem to realize her presence.

YK stares at the sleeping figure in adoration, smiling all by herself. Sometimes Seulgi would sticks out her tongue to wet her dry lips. It's one of her cute yet deadly little gesture that makes YK feels butterflies having party inside her stomach..

YK scoots closer and hover an arm over the petite body. She missed holding her girlfriend that way although it has just been 168 hours since they last see each other.

Seulgi felt a sudden warmth around her. A kind of warmth that she feel somewhat familiar. She slowly opens her eyes and caught YK staring at her with a genuine smile on her lips. Seulgi's eyes grew wide in surprise.

"Hi~" YK greeted!

"KIKI!!" Seulgi happily greeted and gives her a bear hug.

Not soon after, YK heard sobs coming from her shoulder; obviously it's Seulgi.

YK breaks the hug in concern and cups Seulgi's face. "Yah~ Why are you crying? silly bear. I'm not gone forever ya'know. Just few weeks."

Seulgi nodded. "I know~" She sobs and YK wipes her snot. "I just missed you so much. But how could you come out? Seolhyun said no communication with the outside world."

YK scoffed, "Urm.. I kinda sneaked out. I mised you badly and .. well.... Just snuck out."

"EHHHHH!!!!"

"So If I get caught, probably I wouldn't be able to sneak out again."

"Pabo-yah~ Why did you do that?" Seulgi scolded.

"Because.... Seven days of not seeing you feels like hell. I missed my bear, okay? And I just... need some eye candy for encouragement." YK wraps her arms around Seulgi, the petite one leans on YK.

"I missed you too but--"

"AHH ouch ouch ouch! Easy with the ear!"

Seugi couldn't finish her words when YK suddenly whines in pain.

"Seolhyun!" Seulgi exclaimed in surprise.

Seolhyun bowed to Seulgi while still holding on to YK's ear.

"I'm sorry for the sudden intrusion, young master. Please understand that she is my trainee and my responsibility." Seolhyun said expressionlessly.

"Seolhyun-ah~ I'm just seeing your master for a bit, can you please let go of my ear?" YK pleaded.

"You have two more weeks with me. And since you broke the rules, tomorrow you will be facing your punishment."

"Say WHAT!!!!"

And so, after a last hug with Seulgi, YK is dragged by the ear by Seolhyun to go back to the underground facilities.