Secrets

Do you hate me?

"Kiki, wake up~"

Youngki turned to the other side showing her back to Seulgi as she groans, not wanting to wake up thanks to the comfortable fur bed of Seulgi's furry buddy.

"Leave me alone. Let me sleep." She said sleepily. Seulgi sprinkled some cold water on Youngki's face. Still no sign of waking up. Then Seulgi slashed a whole cup water she got using the banana leaf waking poor Youngki immediately.

"Why are you waking me up for? It's still early." Youngki lies back down and pulled up the blanket made from large leaf.

Seulgi sighed and pulled away the leaf.

"You need to leave."

Youngki heard Seulgi said in a sad tone. Youngki turned around and looked at her.

"Give me a reason to."

 

The bear patted on frowning Seulgi's shoulder. Seulgi let out a sigh.

"It's for the best. She is one important person that I don't want to loose and make her life in danger because of me." Seulgi smile bitterly and takes the rod made of thick tree branch and digs some worms from the soil as bait and go fishing for their dinner.

Despite the fact that she knows Seulgi is forcing her to leave for god knows what reason, Youngki obeyed and went to school

"I don't need you! So leave me and bear alone! Don't ever come back here again!"

Youngki put her chin on the table and sighed while Seulgi's voice rings in her ears.

Seungwan pats on her shoulder, "don't worry. We'll find her." she says.

"Yeah. Besides, I'm pretty sure Seulgi couldn't go far." Joohyun said and sat infront of Youngki. It's currently free period right now so they are free to roam the school. Sengwan and Youngki's class currently only has the three of them because everyone went out to the nearby arcade.

Youngki sighs again. "Actually... I found her."

Seungwan gasps dramatically.

"as a matter of fact I was with her the whole night last night. Until she chased me away this morning and told me not to return."

Seungwan clicks her tongue. "Atleast we're sure she's safe with a bear." she mumbles earning a light hit on her from Joohyun.

"A bear. How did you know she lives with a bear. I haven't said anything about it." Youngki eyes both of them.

"A bear? Who said anything about a bear. You misheard it." Seungwan explains nervously hopefully Youngki would believe it.

"No, I clearly heard you said that she is safe with a bear. Are you going to fill me up with more details or do I need to find out myself?"

"We'll let you know when the time is right." Sooyoung said no matter what Youngki do to understand the whole situation, they never spill the beans.

##

 

After school, Youngki pitched a tent next to the cave camouflauged with the bushes around it then she cooked some food.

Seulgi was cleaning up the cave when she smell some nice and familiar food fragrant. She peeped from the cave and sees Youngki cooking by the river.

"Pabo. Which part of do not come back does she not understand?"

Seulgi stomps her way to Youngki.

"Idiot! Why did you come back here? You could be in danger!"

"Could be but I'm not. Besides, you told me not to 'come back' to the cave. You didn't say that I can't pitch my tent here and be Mr.Bear's neighbour."

"See. This is why I dont want you to find me. *sighs*"

"Seulgi-ah," Youngki pulled Seulgi's wrist making her sit beside her. " if any of your bandmates are in your situation.. Or I am the one in your situation, will you ignore everything and let me survive by myself or would you do everything to search for me?" Youngki asks earning a pout from the latter.

Youngki smiled and cups her cheeks. "See. Even you would search for me. So quit asking me to leave and just stay like this. I'll watch over you from here to make sure that those government people does not find you."

"Why would you go through all these trouble for me, Kiki? I'm not worth it for you to do things till this extend."

"You are such a big dumb bear. If you're not worth it I wouldn't do all of these. Do you know how important you are to me, dumb bear Seulgi?"

Seulgi only stared back in confusion. Youngki sighs.

"Nevermind.. Anyway, Mr.Bear bring Seulgi back into the cave. It's about to rain soon." Youngki was about to leave to go into her tent whe Seulgi grabbed on her wrist.

"Wait. You should.....Come in with us.."

 

Just then, four people riding a flying scooter landed infront of them. Instinctively, Youngki pulled Seulgi to hide behind her while Mr.Bear jumped infront to protect both of them.

 

=======================================

FULL VERSION OF STICKWITYOU @ KCON L.A from RED VELVET!!! <3 <3 <3

KANG 'BEAR' SEULGI, THIS IS NOT OKAY!