THE BIG DAY!!!

Do you hate me?

The big day is finally here. The day that YK put in every inch of herself to ONE RESULT. The day that Seulgi will be upgraded from "Girlfriend" status to another status.

Their team was the first one up to the stage. They peformed well with Bad Boy and Irene's acrobat skills awws the audience and panels. YK got a good hunch about this judging from the expressions.

The winning team had been announced, and the crowd and the winning team cheered, the panels and MC gave a standing ovation to the winning team.

 

The sun is setting - dyed the sky with it's golden yellowish, reddish tone in the sky. YK  walks ahead of the others, her hands in her pockets, and just staring at the floor. Nobody dares to utters a single word.

 

The silent continues when they got home.

YK silenty went into her bedroom and curls in bed with the blanket all over her. Seulgi just watched her girlfriend silently, her heart aches and she wonder what can she do to cheer her girl up. Seulgi then barge into the kitchen. There is one thing that may cheer YK up. Her favourite fruit juice. Mix of Papaya and oranges , handmade by Seulgi. It always does the trick.

Joy, Yeri, Irene, Wendy who watches Seulgi trying her best in the kitchen sighed.

"Should we tell Seulgi why is her girlfriend acting this way?" -Irene

"I think it's better if she hears it from her own girlfriend's mouth." - Yeri.

"Heh? Are you really my Yerim? You sounded like a master." -Joy teased, end up getting elbowed on her guts.

 

Once Seulgi is done with the juice, she happily bring it to her girlfriend.

 

The members in the living room for some reason felt uneasy. Yerim was drinking the remaining juice in the kitchen but she spat out a bit in to the sink when they all heard a loud YK's voice saying:

"IT"S NOT! JUST! A! COMPETITION! LEAVE!"

In less than 2 seconds, Seulgi ran out from the room and out of the house. Yeri quickly leaves her cup and went after Seulgi.

Wendy, Joy and Irene went into YK's room.

"You seriously just went berserk over Seulgi?" -Irene, picking up the empty glass which she assumed was previously contained juice that Seulgi made which YK finished it.

"Just leave me the alone!" YK crawled back in bed.

"Woah. Language, buddy. And really now? Seulgi was so worried of you after we won 2nd because she knew you wanted to be the Gold price winner. She tried to cheer you up but you just yelled at her?!" - Joy

"It pisses me off when she said it's 'just a competition'." - YK said, her toned calmed down into a whisper but still under her blanket.

"Yeah well. Casual reminder that NO ONE especially your girl knew about your plan. Even we only found out at the waiting room when Seulgi went to get some sandwiches for us. What an idiot. She doesnt even know your plan, girl!" -Wendy

Suddenly YK kicks off the blanket and sat up, giving a shock to the others. "OH no. I'm an Idiot. It wasn't Seulgi's fault. It's my fault. !"

In a speed of light, YK storms out of the house.

"Erm.. do you think we should follow her?" - Irene

"Yes from me." -Wendy

"Me too." - Joy

*FLASH BACK*

-in the waiting room when Seulgi went to grab some sandwiches for the members-

YK has been staring at a bracelet for a long time while smiling.

"Oohh~~ Is that for Seulgi? It's beautiful~" -Joy who was sitting right beside her was playing games didn't care until she noticed the bracelet in the jewelery box that still looks new.

"Is this why you're so uptight during practice for the past weeks?"

YK shyly nodded. "We'll win gold, and I am gunna propose to her."

"OH MY GOD" -WenRene

 

 

YK went crazy searching everywhere for Seulgi.She eveen called Seulgi but Seulgi didn't answer her call.

"Are we seriously working out now. How many rounds have we been running around like that?" - Joy complained.

"We only left the house for half an hour. " - Wendy

"I know where she is." - Irene says and texted Seulgi's location to YK. YK didn't knnow that she is eing followed, she read the text and ran to the place that are few blocks away from where she is now.

"We're running again?" -Joy

Yeri is at the nearest bush as she keeps an eye on Seulgi. When she saw YK coming, she hides and sneaks behind the 3 girls to pull them into her hideout.

"You had been here all a long?" -Wendy

"Yeap. That's why I can answer Irene unnie when she text me where is Seulgi."

"And why are we hiding?" - joy

"Do you want to be an obvious lamp post between the two lovers?" -Yeri shot back.

---------------

YK studying Seulgi's figure. She heard her small sob and saw her wipe her own tears while she sits on the bench.

For some reason, YK's heart ached.

"B-B--Baby~" YK's voice was shaking, she don't know why she was scared. Scared of Seulgi's tears. Seulgi looked up to the owner of the voice with her tear-stained face and gets up from the bench and walked to the opposite direction.

"This idiot. Chase her. Catch her. Why are you standing there like a stone for?" Yeri mumbled.

"Shhhh~ They might hear you." -Joy whispered lowly.

YK jogs to Seulgi and grabs her wrist. "Listen to me. Seulgi, I'm sorry. It's my mistake for yelling at you. I shouldn't have yelled at you when you were just trying to cheer me up."

When Seulgi stopped, YK turns Seulgi around to face her and walks closer to her, closing the gap between them.

"I was an idiot. Betting my future on that stupid competition. I don't care about the result of the competition anymore, that's not important. YOU are the most important for me."

Seulgi is listeing in silent.

"My first day at school, when Principal Bell was touring the school with me, I saw this one girl in an empty classroom - she was dribbling something her hair tied up in a ponytail, sleeves rolled up, jacket ed. "

For some reason the story felt kinda familiar to Seulgi.

"And that same girl who caught my attention sort of helped me out with troublesome seniors calmly while reading her comic book." Seulgi's jaw gaps. The story is her.

"I have been interested in you since that day. And my feeling doesn't seem to be decreasing instead it keeps getting deeper even when you were cold to me. Until that very one day which is also one of my happiest day, that we became official couple."

YK then reached into her pocket and took out the bracelet. "This is for you... After all these time we had been together, I'm very sure that I can't ever live without you. W-Would you.... Be my wife?"

Seulgi stared at the bracelet and nods. Tears streams down her cheeks again. YK put on the bracelet for Seulgi on her right wrist, Seulgi hugged YK immediately.

"I'm sorry I bet this decision on a stuid competition. I now realize that no competition can decide for my life." YK breaks away from the hug and carress Seulgi's cheek in her hand while staring into her brown orbs. "I'm sorry I hurted you. I promise, I'll never do that again." YK intertwined their fingers together on one hand and covered Seulgi's eyes to close them with her other hand and lands her soft lips on Seulgi's.

 

"holy---Aye yah!" Yeri pouted when her sight was closed by Joy when they kissed.

"Daebak! They made up, they kissed, and they're married. Wow" -JOy