[SPECIAL EPISODE] 1

Do you hate me?

"So erm... Who wanna tell us why are we stranded in this place?" Wendy's voice echoed in the cave, they're all sitting around the bonfire to wam themselves up since it's raining outside.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

-One Fine Day, in the group's favourite cafe-

"Hey guys, guess what I got!" YK made 5 heads turn to face her as she happily skipped towards the empty chair and take a seat before showing them a ticket

"I found this on the floor while I was on my way here. It's our luck. Let's go on this trip together!"

"Woah. I think we should chill before getting excited and let's think this through" Irene voiced out as she takes a look at the suspicious ticket that YK found.

For some unexplanable reason, Irene got a bad feeling about this.

"I don't know.. I have a weird bad feeling about this..."

"I agree with Irene unnie. I'm just as excited as you are but I think it's suspicious." Yeri backs up Irene.

"Well, positively I think someone accidentally dropped it while taking something out from their pocket. It happens to everyone." YK defended.

"Irene and Yeri's words do have a point. And so does Candy Crush's... " Seulgi voiced her opinion. Now all eyes on Joy----The last person that haven't said anything

"Well. Life is all about adventure. Besides we have got nothing  to loose on this trip anyways. Why don't we go on ahead for once. Beisdes, humans grow when challenged."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Back to present time in the cave

"See! I did told you I have a bad feeling about this" Irene huffed.

Seulgi had went to hunt for food nearby when the rain stopped pouring. She even insisted on going alone. But it has been 2 hours.

And yes, ofcourse YK had been keeping track of time. She's a liiiittle bit protective of Seulgi.

"Guys, I think we should go and search for Seulgi. She had been out for over 2 hours. Are you guys coming with me?"

They all stood up and stretched. Just when They were about to go out, they heard Seulgi's voice "Guys!! I'm back" but when they rushed out, they got greeted by a roaring bear.

"Holy Sh---- The heck?" YK frozed on her spot before she sees a small figure walking out from behind the bear.

"Candy Crush!!!" YK cheered happily and was about to run forward to hug Seulgi but the bear came in between them.

"It's okay. She's my girlfriend the one I just told you about." She patted the bear. The bear quiets down adn walks aside.

"Daebak, you just spoke to the bear and he obediently understand you?" Yeri gasps.

"Yeah. I got lost and I met him. And he helped to pick some of these fruits for you guys too." Seulgi poured out some fruits the bear collected from the bag she was carrying.

And so, after a long night and some fruity dinner, they let the bear into their cave and used him as their comfortable pillow.

The next morning, the bear led them out of the forest to where they humans usually docks their ship for fishing.

They boarded the ship to get across the land "Oh, that kind bear? He's always helping people. Even usually he would bring injured villagers to the village's doctor. He's harmless. But he had no family. So we just let him stay."

"Daebak. To think that Seulgi unnie can communicate with him last night... " Yeri is still amazed.

 

-------THE END----------