Candy crush (NO, NOT THE GAME)

Do you hate me?

It's a Saturday and the team mates will be having their usual hangout at Kiki's.

*ding dong* Wendy with Irene, Yeri and Joy stood outside of the door, waiting for the owner of the house to open the door. After awhile, they heard footsteps, rather bubbly ones heading to the door. Just then, the door opened by the said person revealing Seulgi in an apron. I REPEAT. SEULGI. IN. AN. APRON!

Wendy and the other's jaw dropped on the view. Seulgi with her hair tied in a ponytail and having an apron.

"Wow." was the first word Wendy said.

Seulgi smiled forming a crescent with her eyes as she welcomed her friends in.

Seated at the round table forming a proper circle, the girls watched as Seulgi and Kiki being busy in the kitchen, giggling and pranking each other happily alost like a happy newly-wedded couple.

After putting a pot of curry in the middle of the table, the couple excused themselves for a quick bath.

"They both seem so happy."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After sometime the said couple walk-in holding each other's hand tightly with intertwined fingers and dressing in their rilakkuma couple pajamas.

"Okay, let's eat"

Wendy first scooped a little bit of curry to taste it.

*Cough*

Wendy coughed earning the cook's attention.

"Why? Does it not taste good?" Kiki asked.

Then Joy, Irene and Yeri all three of them taste at the same time and they coughed as well.

"Sweet Curry."

Curious, Kiki tasted as well. They were right, the curry taste sweet like ice-cream. Maybe even sweeter than that.

Curious Seulgi after seeing everyone's reaction tries it too. "Eo... I think I mistook sugar for salt. Sorry."

"Are you guys sure, you two didn't do it on purpose because you're both already sweeter than honey?" Wendy teased the couple.

"Maybe. Maybe not. After all, she's my Candy Crush afterall what we've been through." Kiki nudges her nose on Seulgi's cheek before softly kisses on the cheek.

"Woah woah woah... We exist too~~ Hold your sugar rush please." Joy closed hers and covers Yeri's eyes with her hands.

The two couple only stared... (or should I say drown) into each other's lovely gaze.

-------------------------------------------------

FInally the long awaited meeting happened.

"So, what composition shall we use for the competition?" -Wendy

"I do have an idea but.... It'll be quite challenging." -Kiki

Link here: 지금부터 Bad boy down!!!!!

Kiki played the song for them, they bopped to the song.

"So, what do you guys think?" _Kiki

"Different from our usual styles and genres but it's worth challenging." -Joy

"But it sounds like a dance song. Should we make up some choreography for it?" - Irene

"I actually thought of that."

"The five of you have dance background one way or another whether is ballet, b-boy, street or just for fun without teachers. So I'll be incharge of DJ-ing for the beat." -Kiki

And so, they started practicing. They even inserted some acrobatic moves wher Irene would do flip in the air with her music instrument and then catch the instrument when she lands on her feet. They recorded it and make it into a DEMO CD and send it to the organiser. The organiser would then choose the people to compete against each other.

 

Actually, Kiki has a big plan. She had put the bet in this time's competition. But what if, they didn't make it to the next level?

 

============================================================

A/N: GO WATCH BAD BOY MV IF YOU HAVEN'T!!!!!  Another chapter is ready in draft. I just need to check whether do I wanna add anothe scene or do I js publish it like that..xD