F for..?

Do you hate me?

NIGHT

"Hey hey, chill. It's us." a familiar voice said and took off her pink full-covered helmet then the others follows suit, green, blue, purple.

Youngki reads the name tags on their suits. [IRENE] [WENDY] [JOY] [YERI]

"What the.... who the hell are y'all?!" Youngki growled at them.

"Relax, they're on our side." A husky voice said and appeared from behind Joy.

They went into the cave and sits in a circle

 

&~YOUNGKI POV~&

"I should have known that you four are not normal. When Seulgi had her rampage, the four of you were relaxed. A little too relax for any normal human. Even I panicked for a minute or two before stopping Seulgi.  And for the fact that Wendy knows almost everything that happened even I didn't tell her means that you guys had been watching from somewhere all along. WHO ARE YOU?!"

"Remember when we say that we will fill you the details when the time is right?"

Youngki nodded and mumbles to herself when she hears Wendy's question; ".......Why do I have a bad feeling about this?"

"We are from the future actually." Irene started carefully.

"O..kay. I'm listening."

"Seulgi is an inventor in the future. Literally she invents almost everything the whole world used. She's rich and influential. But she does not take bribes and always donates to charity every months. The people loves her and every country in the world wants Seulgi to lead their country." -Wendy

"She? An influential inventor? Seulgi?"

Seulgi looks at me in disbelief. But wait, is Seulgi allowed to hear this? In movies, usually the main character is always put to sleep when those from future reveals their story of the future.

"Even we don't believe when we see past Seulgi. We worked for her and Master Bell in the future. We're her sidekicks, bodyguards, bestfriends, consultants, counsellors, etc. But one day we learnt that someone in the code name Dark Crow made a time machine to get rid of young Seulgi. We couldn't just appear then and there and save Seulgi so.." I cut Wendy off and covered Seulgi's ears before saying,

"So you guys went to Principal Bell, told him about it, he brings Seulgi to vacation and then his family became the black goat." and earned nods from them.

"However we could reverse that. We could stop Dark Crow before he dispatches his minions to Seulgi's past." Joy says.

"Good luck you guys, we're counting on you." I said, smiling and patting on Irene's shoulder.

"That's not it. Only you can defeat him." Yeri pats my shoulder.

"NO!!" Seulgi yelled and walks over to us, she swats Irene's hand off my shoulder. "She is not going to fight him. I won't allow her to risk her life for me!"

 "My child, only she can finish him off once and for all. It's for your sake and the world's." Principal Bell hugged Seulgi but Seulgi pushed him away hard and bursts into tears.

"Don't you get it, old man? Ever since my parents were gone I felt that they abandoned me. I lived with you, being the only survivor in the family. I hate that feeling and find ways to get rid of it until I get kicked out of school for poor attendance and physical fights. I felt like a zombie until Kiki came into my life. I felt my blood pumps warmly and my heart beats again. I felt again the feeling of being cared about and being caring about people. It's no way i'm gonna lose her to some maniac of the future. She can't even fight." -Seulgi

"gosh, you guys are so noisy I can't even stand it anymore." a voice said. Pretty sure it got all our attention since we were all silent as soon as we heard the female voice spoke. We looked at the onky cave entrance. Among the shadow, something is entering the cave.

"You have got to be kidding me. A talking black cat?" I picked up the cat.

"Put me down. Meow~" 

Once i put her down, she transformed in her human form.  

"who in the name of gummy bears are you?" i asked while circling around her. After knowing four of those closest to me are from the future, i can't help but be suspicious of my surrounding. Especially those in the cave. I even started to think that the bear might even talk.

"i'm Seolhyun. I received orders from Master Seulgi to watch your back for you. And I'll teach you some battle techniques to defeat the Dark Crow."

I blinked. Still registering every single word and comprehend them into my understanding.

"a black cat turned into a human and is going to teach me to fight a future villian?  i could write a fanfiction with this kind of plot. I'd rather go and dig Bruce Lee's grave and ask him for his jeet-kune-do."

"Young Master Seulgi,..." seolhyun faces seulgi.

That black cat totally ignored me!

"Please trust me. I'll shape her into a warrior. I'll teach her everything she need to fight Dark Crow and I'll make sure that she will come back alive after the battle." 

 seulgi looked at seolhyun for almost a minute before patting on her shoulder. "If my future self trusted you, then I guess I can too."

~~~~~~###~~~~~

Profile introduction

Name: Seolhyun

Identity: Half blood cat

Description: Seulgi's loyal spy, the best fighter in the team. She had been around stealthily ever since.

Super powers: Stealth, close and far range combat, invisiblity, speed, Agility

Weapon: Claws, daggers