Chapter 55 - She’s worth it all

Better with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Our gazes never deviate from each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Throughout the song, her focus remains solely on mine and mine on hers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When the song ends, I don’t move.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wait for her mind and her life to catch up to her heart, and I hope it happens soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tonight. Right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She wipes tears from her eyes, then lifts her hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She holds up her left index finger, brings her right index finger close to the left and circles it around, and then the tips of her fingers touch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can’t move.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She just signed for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She just said “when.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seeing her sign is something I never expected.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s something I never would have even asked her to do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Learning how to communicate with me the whole time we’ve been apart is the most amazing thing anyone has ever done for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m shaking my head, unable to get it through my mind that this girl is willingly mine and she’s perfect and beautiful and good and, holy , I love her so much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She’s smiling, but I’m still frozen in shock.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She laughs at my response and signs the word again, several times. “When, when, when.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona shoves my shoulder, and I look over at her.

She laughs. “Go,” she signs, nodding her head in Jessica’s direction. “Go get your girl.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I immediately drop my guitar to the floor and rush off the stage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She pushes away from her table as soon as she sees me making my way toward her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter