Chapter 5 - She’s good

Better with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri POV

 

 

 

 

 

Holy .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She’s good.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Really good. Yoona is going to love this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know if she agrees to use them, we’ll need her to sign a release, and we’ll have to pay her something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But it’s worth it, especially if the rest of her lyrics are as good as these.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But the question is, will she be willing to help out?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She obviously doesn’t have much confidence in her talent, but that’s the least of my worries.

 

 

 

 

 

The biggest worry is how I’ll persuade her to send me more lyrics.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Or how to get her to write with me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I doubt her boyfriend would go for that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He has to be the biggest jerk I’ve ever laid eyes on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can’t believe the balls of that guy, especially after watching him last night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He comes outside on the patio and kisses Jessica, cuddling up to her in the chair like the most attentive boyfriend in the world.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then, the second she turns her back, he’s out on the patio with the other chick.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica must have been in the shower, because the 2 of them rushed outside as if they were on a timer, and the chick had her legs wrapped around his waist and on his faster than I could even blink.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And it wasn’t a first-time occurrence. I’ve seen it happen so many times I’ve lost count.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s really not my place to inform Jessica that the guy she’s dating is screwing her roommate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I especially can’t tell her through a text.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But if Taeyeon were cheating on me, I’d sure as hell want to know about it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just don’t know Jessica well enough to tell her something like that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Usually, the person to break the news is the one to catch all the blame, anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Especially if the person being cheated on doesn’t want to believe it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I could send her an anonymous note, but the douchebag boyfriend would more than likely be able to talk his way out of it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I won’t do anything for now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter