Chapter 17 - remind myself

Better with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to stay in tonight?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon shakes her head. “That poor girl needs to have some fun, with the week she’s had. And I’ve been so overwhelmed with my internship and the T word. I need a night out.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She leans forward and kisses me on the chin. “Do you want to get a cab so you can drink, or do you want to drive?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She knows I won’t drink around her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don’t know why she always tries her reverse psychology on me. “Nice try,” I tell her. “I’ll drive.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She laughs. “I have to change and get ready. We’re leaving in an hour.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She tries to slide off me, but I grip her waist and roll her onto her back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know for a fact that it never takes her more than half an hour to get ready.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That leaves a good 30 minutes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Allow me to help you out of your clothes, then.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I pull her shirt off over her head, and my eyes drop to the very thin, intricately laced bra she has on. I grin. “Is this new?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She nods and smiles her y smile. “I bought it for you. Front clasp, just how you like it.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I pinch the clasp and undo it. “Thank you. I can’t wait to try it on.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She laughs and slaps my arm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I take off her bra, then lower myself on top of her and drop my mouth to hers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I spend the next half hour reminding myself how much I’ve missed her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I remind myself how much I love her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I remind myself how good it feels when we’re together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I keep reminding myself over and over, because for the past week, it felt as if I was starting to forget.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Be ready in 30 minutes. We’re going out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hae: I don’t want to go, have an early shift tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No. He has to go. I can’t go out with Taeyeon and Jessica by myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: No, you’re going. Be ready in 30 minutes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hae: No, I’m not. Have fun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: You’re going. 30.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hae: Not going.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Going.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hae: Not.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Yes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hae: No.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Please? You owe me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hae: What the hell do I owe you for?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Let’s see, about a year’s worth of rent, for one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hae: Low blow, man. Fine.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter