Chapter 49 - April 18 is still 4 months away

Better with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: I’m looking at your schedule for April. You’re free on the 18th.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoong: Why do I feel like I’m about to be busy on the 18th?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: I’m planning a show, and I need your help. We’ll do it locally.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoong: What kind of show? Full band?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: No, just you and me. Maybe Hae if he’ll sign for us.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoong: Why do I feel like this has to do with Jessica?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Why do I feel like I don’t care what you feel like?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoong: The ball is in her court, Yul. You really should just leave things alone until she’s ready. I know how you feel about her, and I don’t want you to screw it up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: April 18 is still 4 months away. If she hasn’t made up her mind by that date, then all I’m doing is giving her a little shove. And when did you start giving relationship advice? How long has it been since you were in one? Oh, wait. That would be never.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoong: If I agree to help you, will you STFU? What do you need me to do?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Just carve out some time for me between now and then to run through some new songs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoong: Is someone over her writer’s block?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Yeah, well, someone once told me heartache is good for lyrical inspiration. Unfortunately, she was right.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoong: Sounds like a smart girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I close out my texts to Yoona and open one up to Donghae.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter