Baby talk talk talk to me

Ready... Set... Love!

Dear diary,

Today is Friday of second week in school. Today is sport day which means we get to play sports the whole day without studying (Yay Me!) My body is still aching from all the running and exercising. However, it was very fun to team up with my classmates and especially Mikki. Oh by the way, Mikki and Shuu are ok with each other now. She had him apologized to Kai-sensei after school today.

Nevertheless, when I saw him at the bus stop, he didn't seem ok to me. His eyes looked swollen as if he didn't sleep for the whole night. So since there was no other than us two at the bus stop, I tried to start a conversation with him. "Sensei, do you remember me?" I asked slowly as I made my way next to Kai-sensei. He looked up at me then replied, "Oh yeah, Mikki's new classmate," he paused for a few seconds then continued, "I meet you at the bowling center yesterday."

Surprisingly both our buses took centuries to come so we had quite some time to talk. "Hey, what's your name?" Kai-sensei asked after he told me to sit down next to him. "Call me Akira," I replied. Then there was the awkward silence again. I had a lot of thoughts about him and Mikki. I was so shocked when I accidentally said this out loud, "So you like Mikki?" I looked at Kai-sensei with shock written all over my face and said, "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to…" and before I was able to finish my sentence, he replied, "Yes. Yes I am," with a huge blush on his face.

After that, he told me that he had already in love with her the first time he saw her playing baseball during the interschool tournament across the zone. He said that she was so beautiful with her hair up in a ponytail and so cool when she did the homerun. Since then, Mikki had already stolen his heart. However he didn’t have the gut to tell her how he feels until it was too late- Shuu confessed to her and so does she to him. He has been sending love letters to her under the secret admirer name.

"Sensei, with due respect but isn't it impropriate to send love letters to someone who is in a relationship?" I asked with confusion. "I know that," Kai-sensei replied with his head down, "But I can't help myself! Everytime I see her, I just wanna tell her all my feeling about her."

Just after he finished, his bus came. Before he got on the bus, he told me not to tell anyone about what we talked about today. So here I am writing all about it in my diary (Sorry sensai). Ok, gonna head to my bed to rest now. My whole body is still aching. Night!

Love,

Akira.