New house, new life

Ready... Set... Love!

Dear Diary,

Today was my most shocking and horrible day ever. Right after appa and I unpacked our things in the new apartment that we just moved in, I headed to the main street to buy dinner. As I pass by a shoes shop, I saw the most beautiful pair of sneakers I ever seen!!! I went in to check the price and it was sky-high price. I guess I have to find a well paid job in order to afford buying that pair of sneakers. When I walked out of the shop, everything in front of my eyes started to spin round and round. Then it out.

When I came around, I was already in the bed of the hospital. I saw a black shadow standing next to the window. Didn't have my specs on, I could see clearly who that was. As I put on my specs, I could see that the shadow was a guy. "Who…Who are you?" I managed to utter out those words. That person turned around and I saw the most angelic face that I never seen before. "Oh, uhm, call me Xander." he replied kinda coldly. He told me that he bought me to the hospital when he saw me fainted on the street. Just when he finished explaining, my appa came rushing in. He came next to my bed, I could feel the tears running down his cheek against my back when he hugged me so tightly. It was the first time I ever see him cries.

After a few check up, I got dismissed from the hospital. Appa offered to give Xander a ride home as a thank you but Xander turned him down. During the whole way home, appa looked really disturbed. When we got home, appa's face was even more downcast then before. "What's wrong appa?" I asked after we had finished our dinner.

I returned to my room, lying in bed and cried as I replayed what appa told me: "The doctor said there's  a tumor in your brain and it's pressing on some of your veins. So it means you might get dizzy and faint again. It might not be fatal but if it burst, a part of your memory would be erased."

Now I know why appa cried so bad in the hospital. Appa gave me this notebook and asked me to write a diary entry everyday in case if my memory is affected. So here I am writing this very first entry. I'm gonna go to bed soon. Just wondering, who is that Xander guy? I hope I could see him again to thank him. Anyway, I'm gonna head to bed now. Night guys.

Love,

Akira.