Wake me up...

Ready... Set... Love!

Dear diary,

This is Akira… Or so I think that's my name. Papa showed me this diary today after I woke up from a coma. Why can't I remember anything? Not even my name. Who am I? And most importantly, who is this Xander guy? Who is he? Why did me write in my so called diary? And why did he confessed to me?

I was hoping he would come and visit so I can ask him more about himself but there was no sight of him. His mama came to visit me though. She is so beautiful, I wonder how does Xander look like. She told me that she hasn't heard anything from Xander since yesterday. Where could he be? I don't know who this guy is but somehow I feel very anxious whenever the thought of him being in trouble comes across my mind. I need to see him!!! But where is he???

There was this girl called Mikki came in today and she was all mad and angry!!! She was saying things like, "What did that bastard do to Kai?" she screamed at me the moment she walked through the door. My dad had to literally threw her out of the room. Who can she be? And Kai? Who's that? Who did she mean by bastard?

Why is everything so confusing!!! I have no other choice but to flip back to all the previous entries to find out…

OH MY GOSH!!! I just came across this line from Xander's part of the diary, "I feel like punching that jerk till death. Don't blame me for if you wake up and find his face on the "Rest in peace" section of the newspaper ok." What did he do??? Oh no, I have to find him. Whoever he is, Where ever he might be, I need to find Xander.

Wait for me!!! Don't do anything stupid ok!!! I'll be there!!!

Love,

Akira.