Will you be my girlfriend?

Ready... Set... Love!

Dear diary,

Sorry for being a jerk in your diary yesterday. I'll try to control and anger and temper in your diary ok. Do you like the book Mr. Tagashi gave you yesterday? My mom said it was really nice and she loves it. I guess she would go and buy one too.

Haha!!! You think that I'm cute??? Why didn't you just leave that bastard and be with me?!? Uhm… I'm sorry, I should stop using bad words in your diary. Anyway, I think you're cute too. Super cute I mean. Especially during camp when you were playing with Jerry and Chou.

Speaking of camp, WHY DID YOU CUT YOURSELF!!! Please! Please don't ever cut yourself again ok? Do you still have the video clip? Delete it, I beg you!!! It was so embarrassing!!! But at least I made you laugh right? So I guess you can just keep the video clip. Do you know that you were so cute during camp? The way you laughed, the way talked and the way you smiled at me when I did the Fiction dance was all so cute!!!

Uhm… wow this is so awkward reading this part… I'm sorry I came in the toilet when y'all were showering, I didn't know. And definitely I didn't mean to!!! Don't be mad ok.

To be honest, I was really mad when you showed up with Kai for the funfair. Sorry if I came out as a jerk but I guess I was… uhm… how should I put it… jealous? Especially when you said "this is my boyfriend". I didn't know why but I feel so annoyed the moment I heard those words. I felt like crashing his head somehow…

You saw me looking at you? Sorry about that. Did you enjoy the song? It was actually for you… I asked you to come to the funfair to… confess to you but since you came with him so… I only could sing the song for you. I'm not going to lie, I was really heart-broken when I saw him kissing you. I don't want to be mean but at the beach, Kai told me that he just wanted to show off in front of me that was why he kissed you. I know you would be heart-broken but you need to know that he is not good for you. You deserve better than that.

Ok. I have to leave soon so I'm just going to be blunt. I love you Akira. A lot to be honest. I hate it to see you wasting your time with a jerk like Kai. And Mikki is no angel either. Stay away from them both ok. No matter what happen, I'll always be here by your side. Please wake up faster… I miss you so much!!!

Just in case I don't have the chance to say this to you when you wake up, "Akira, will you be my girlfriend? I love you."

Love,

Xander.

Ps: the "Love" I mean it.