First confession

Ready... Set... Love!

Dear diary,

The whole day today Kai is still texting me during class. I didn't wanna be rude to tell him to stop so I continued to text him. His last message before school end, "Hey, why don't we have a double date with Mikki and Shuu?" Double DATE? I didn't really understand what did he mean by that so I waited till we were dismissed to ask him.

However before I could get out of the double date thing, Mikki saw the message and said she would love to. OH MY GOSH!!! SOMEONE HELP ME?!? So after school, Shuu, Mikki, Kai and I went for our "double date". Mikki was so thrilled with the idea. When we reached this small restaurant, Mikki asked Kai and I the minute we sat down, "Are you two going out with each other?" I was speechless at the question and could not find a word to say. To my surprise, Kai answered calmly, "Yes we are," then held my hand in front of Shuu and Mikki. WHAT THE HECK WAS HE THINKING? I looked at him with the you-are-kidding-right? face but he ignored it and started to tell them how we "started".

"After that day at the bowling center, I fell for Akira's sweetness when she comforted me. So yesterday, I asked her number and we talked for the whole day," Kai told them a story that I "suppose" to know but don't, "And at the end of the day, I gathered all my gut to asked her 'Can you be my girlfriend?' I was so scared that she said no but thanks God," he paused then looked at me, "She said yes," and smiled. WHEN IN THE WORLD DID IT HAPPENED?

Just then, it clicked. He was only saying all these because he didn't want Mikki and Shuu to think that he still loves Mikki. What the heck he takes me for? Out of anger, I stood up and stomped right out of the restaurant. I heard Kai said something to Mikki and Shuu then followed me.

He ran after me then grabbed my hand, "Sorry I didn't think you would be mad," he apologized. I shot a you-must-be-out-of-your-damn-mind look, "Don't think I'll be mad? Really? Who do you take me for?" I shouted in his face, "I'm not a toy. Just because Mikki doesn't love you, you told them you're dating me to look good in front of them?"

As I turned my heels, Kai said softly, "You really think I was lying then?" I turned and saw his disappointed face. When he saw me looking at him, he continued, "Yes the part which we are together is fake. But I really did fall for you since you comforted me. You are so sweet and nice. Anyway, sorry if I hurt you." He finished his sentence then started to walk away.

I caught up with him and apologized. Just then, in the middle of nowhere, Kai kneeled down and held my hand, "Can you be girlfriend? For real?" Everyone around looked at us with all kind of expression. I was really touched by all the things he said so I accepted.

We returned to the restaurant and finished our then real double date. I told them that I was angry cause Kai said he won't tell anyone about our relationship. After that we went home and here I am writing my diary. I'm so happy!!! Finally I found a guy who loves me!!! Oh, Kai just texted me goodnight. Aww… he's so sweet!!! Ok night! <3

Love,

Akira.