First night at camp

Ready... Set... Love!

Dear diary,

Today is not a good day at all!!! First I fought with Kai right after school as I had to rush home and can't go for another double date with Mikki and Shuu. I still don't understand why did he make a big fuss about it. Just another going out right? Secondly, when I walked home from school today, a kid from my neighborhood got gum on my hair so I had to chop off my hair. I look like a dude now.

Thirdly, as I was still angry with Kai, my attitude was kinda horrible so when before I went for a shower, I fought with appa about my hair. It was quite a big one. Urh!!! Why must everything be so bad right before such a wonderful camp?!? So out of great anger, I took a kitchen knife and cut myself. For the first time, I saw so much blood oozing out from my wrist. My hand went numb and I kept the water running down my arm along with the blood. And yes I did that in the shower so appa didn't know.

I waited for the wounds - about 4 to 5 cuts -  to stop bleeding, I changed and headed to the bus stop to meet my friend. The cuts were still open so whenever the wind blow, it hurt. I met Tomoko then took the bust to church. She was shocked when she saw my hair and I told her the story behind it.

As we approached our group of friends in church, everyone was shocked by my hair!!! I can't blame them, it is quite shocking to see my long wavy hair was being replaced by a short tomboy style. But hey, I love my hair. One of our teachers was already there waiting for all of us. "Hey Hiro," I greeted him. Hiro looked up from his phone and gave me a shocking look, "Hey, what happened to your hair?" "Nothing, just chopped it off. It's kinda warm nowaday" I replied then joined Tomoko at the other side of the canteen.

After everyone was there, we headed to the attic to put our bags. So the attic is kinda big so it was divided into two part, right side was for us girls and the left was for the boys. Usually the wall in the middle of the attic would be closed at night but this time, it broke so we can't use it. The teachers told us that we could not go to the other side at night.

So our first night of camp, we all talked about lots of stuff. Just purely hanging out. "Hey, can you go to the water cooler with me?" Tomoko asked as obviously our class was the only one in church at this time and everything was pitch dark. She must be scared. I agreed then asked her to pull me up. Just as she get hold of my wrist, the pain shot me. "Ouch!" I exclaimed loud enough only for her to hear. "What happened?" she asked and then I told her everything. I asked her not to tell anyone and she agreed.

We walked to the water cooler which is at the canteen which means we had to take the lift down to the lobby then walked from the main building to the canteen. Long distance. But thanks God, we were not the only one. A few other girls went with us.

When we returned, we found that the rest was sitting in circle listening to the teachers. "Hey, what's going on?" someone asked. "Oh each group has to come up with a skit about our whole class," Hiro said. Damn!

So we had 15 minutes to do it. Xander's group and mine combined and so did the other 3 groups. After us students had already performed, the teachers had to do the same too. They displayed some of our characteristics. That's just so damn funny!!! Oh, Tamaki, one of our 3 teachers, played as Xander. So damn funny!!! He took nylon strings to represent Xander's earpieces and sat against the wall in a lying down position. We all laughed so hard!!! Some even rolled on the floor. Some of us did videotaped it and I have it in my phone.

After that, we went for shower then go to sleep. Some of them still showering so I took my time writing this long entry. Ok, gonna stop here. Gonna re-watch the clip again with my friends. Night!

PS: Can't text Kai until Sunday noon as we had to surrendered our phones to the teachers. Hope he doesn't mind as I forgot to tell him that I have camp.

Love,

Akira.