Sunday classes

Ready... Set... Love!

Dear Diary,

Today is another bad day since appa and I moved into our new house. I went to church for mass together with appa but afterward, he had to go for his job and I wanted half an hour for Sunday class to start. I was really anxious to see Xander and hand the gift to him.

*tab-tab* I turned around after feeling a tab on my shoulder. "Are you Akira-san?" a middle-aged woman asked me with a warm smile. I nodded and followed her to the classroom. When I made my first step into the classroom, I saw everyone sitting on the floor against the wall in a U shape. So I moved to the other side of the classroom and sat down. As I looked up, I saw Xander sitting opposite with me and was listening to music with his earpiece. I turned away the second he looked up and caught me staring at him.

When class started, since it's the first day of a new year and some of us are new, we all had to introduce ourselves - name and school to be specific. "Hi, my name is Akira Kasumi and I'm from Haido High School. Nice to meet y'all." After my introduction, Xander is a few after that, "Hi, I'm Alexander Lee from Ouran High School."

During class, Xander is really cold and didn't talk to anyone at all. And right after class had ended, he immediately took his bag and headed out of the class. I raced after him right out of the church. He didn't turn around or reply to my call until we both were out of the church.

"Huh?" Xander turned around and finally replied to my call. "Uhm… here" I said as I handed the gift to him. After he took it, I started to walk toward the bus stop. Suddenly, Xander grabbed my arm and leaded me to the outer carpark of the church. He leaded the way towards a really cool motorbike. "Put this on," he said before throwing a helmet at me and climbed right on the motorbike. I followed then he started the engine.

"Where is your house?" Xander asked, still with his ice cold tone. "Bekka district 5" I replied. When we were out of the church compound , he increased the speed. I had no choice but to hug his waist as I didn't wanna fly away from the incredibly fast speed.

It's a short ride from the church back to my house. When we arrived in front of my house, I got off. "Tha…" before I could finish my sentence, Xander rode off. I walked to the door and even before I could insert the key into the keyhole, I fainted.

When I woke up, I was in my bed with appa sitting right beside me. He told me that I fainted in front of the house and the neighbor called him to come home. He said that I had a fever and would like me to go to the hospital tomorrow with him. Which means I have to skip school. Lucky me. But it also means I have to go through a bunch of tests again. Anyway, night!

Love,

Arika.