Second fight

Ready... Set... Love!

Dear diary,

Today is the first day after the camp. Still really high from all the things we did in church and I miss all the minutes spent with each and everyone in my Sunday class. But beside all the happy thoughts, here come the sad part.

Kai is still very angry at me for not telling him about the camp and didn't answer his messages and calls. I told him that we couldn't use the phone during camp and he kept on nagging about me not telling him about the camp even though I had already apologized to him over thousands of times.

So after our fight during recess, my mood was so damn down. I texted Jerry and asked him to come to the Mac's near my school so Chou, Jerry and I could meet up cause I really need to get all my anger away.

After school, I said goodbye to Mikki then rushed to Mac's to meet Jerry and Chou. When I arrived there, Chou was already waiting for us. "Hey, sorry I'm late. Where's Jerry?" I asked, trying to calm my heartbeat down from the running while sitting down on the chair opposite Chou. "He's gonna be late. He called just now," Chou replied. "What he said?" I asked. "Oh nothing, just informed us that he's late and asked us to eat first," Chou said while munching on her fries, "Oh Jerry also said he's bring a friend." I asked her who was that friend and she said she also didn't know.

So we waited for about half an hour before Jerry and his friend came walking in. Guess who? Yes. Xander. So it turned out that Jerry waited for Xander to be dismissed before headed there to meet us. We had lunch then went home together since all of us stay near each other.

Obviously during the journey home, I let Jerry and Chou talked to each other cause I knew that Jerry had a huge crush on her. "Hey, there's kids camp after exam. Wanna come?" Xander's question shocked me and it left me speechless so all I could do was nodded.

"Bye! See y'all in church!" I said as I waved at Jerry and Chou from the bus stop Xander and I both got down. "Let me walk you home," Xander suggested but I turned him down, "It's ok. It's still early." So we parted our ways.

When I reached my house, I found Kai standing in front of my house waiting for me. "H-" I wanted to greet him but he cut my sentence, "Where have you been? Why didn't you reply my messages?" I checked my phone and found it was dead. I told him that but he was still shouting like crazy until papa appeared and shooed him away.

I called him 10 minutes ago and explained everything nicely to him. I guess he's calmed down as his voice is not so hostile anymore. I'm glad he's not angry at me anymore. I got a call from Mikki now so I'm gonna stop writing here. Night!

Love,

Akira.